Close Grip Bench Machine 5x8-10
        Flat DB Flyes 4x12-15

Circuit: 3x25 for each exercise
        V-ups
        Broom Twists
        Roman Chairs
        Instagram: Deak007

Comment

• Haven't posted here in a while... Started prep on Monday for the next show on 9/26.... Pretty pumped and excited to get things going... Currently 5'10 216lbs... Not sure of bf% will have it taken in a few weeks when I get together with my coach. Starting prep macros are 50f/450c/375p.... My past experiences with a low fat higher carb diet was filled with hunger pains and hour after eating... Since I am only a couple days in, I have yet to feel that. But we shall see... 16+ weeks of dieting is no joke...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I should mention that my diet is a meal plan and not macros... So I calculated the macros on my own....

Comment

• Good to hear man. Post up your progress
              Training Log

Comment

• Week one in the books... Bloat reduced severely! Weight was 213.8 on sat morning... Keepin shit going 100%!

Comment

• Week 2 and 1/2 of week 3 in the books... as noted previously, bloat has gone WAY down... joints are getting a little clicky at times, and that is kind of annoying... I am tightening up nicely, even though the scale has barely moved since Saturday 6/13 (212.8)... expecting a little bit of changes this morning after my mid week update with my coach. I love giving 100%+ in the gym and in the kitchen... its almost OCD, but the changes that my body has made are totally worth the time and effort i put in... keeping this shit going till 9/26... gonna be fun!!!

Comment

• Looking lean in the picture. Can see youve been putting in some quality work

KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT !!
                    Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
                    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

Comment

• Progress pick time! 1 weeks difference right here...

Comment

• Shoulders training last night was really good!

Side laterals - 5x8-10
                        Upright Rows - 5x10-12

Giant set: 5x10-12
                        DB Shoulder Presses
                        Bent over lateral raises
                        Plate raises

Did a few back exercises and some weighted abs too... Felt really good...

Hitting arms tonight!

Beautiful morning here, so I decided to do my LISS cardio outside... totally worth it...

Comment

• Good job Deak, hows the diet pluggin along
                          Training Log

Comment

• Originally posted by CMC191 View Post
                            Good job Deak, hows the diet pluggin along
                            Lately its been tough... been on carb cycling for the last few weeks and its been a little rough energy wise... but im diggin deep and pushing through!!!

Comment

• Went down to Columbus to train with my coach Shawn Nutter today... Also did some nice posing work... I was fuckin whooped.... Excited for what imma bring in 4 weeks!

Comment

• Was just thinking about this log i kept years ago today while doing fasted cardio. Considering bringing it back to track my progress and diet until my next landmark, vacation in June... Hawaii... never been and am VERY excited!

So SINCE this log, I competed as noted above, and then took a few years of lifting before transitioning to CrossFit (how dare i say that on this forum) for a few years.

Currently, I am training MY way. I have a local S&C coach here in NW Ohio that i have been training with for the last 3 months. My lifts have all SHOT up, just by changing up my training. Now that I am matching my nutrition with the S&C work, I am really liking where things are. I dropped 8lbs in March and am continuing to push forward. I am trying to match my nutrition with my family lifestyle, instead of being very segregated/bringing food everywhere.

Biggest takeaway that I can say over the last few months - Do what you love and enjoy the fuck out of it. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X