Deak's Training Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcome back!
    I am in the same boat! I have been hitting keto and IF lately because IT fits my life rather than cramming in 6 meals/shakes. MUCH easier for me. At 41 my goals are shifting for sure.
    I was the only one in the journal section for a long time then GFR came back, now you. I'd love to see some more jump back in.
    I got lazy for a bit too but I always like being able to look back and see what I've done.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjoe View Post
      welcome back!
      I am in the same boat! I have been hitting keto and IF lately because IT fits my life rather than cramming in 6 meals/shakes. MUCH easier for me. At 41 my goals are shifting for sure.
      I was the only one in the journal section for a long time then GFR came back, now you. I'd love to see some more jump back in.
      I got lazy for a bit too but I always like being able to look back and see what I've done.
      Ayyyyy!

Amen! I'm doing what I need to do! Have hit multiple PRs lately. Squatted 445 last night and felt great! Now to keep the diet in check and not kill myself by insanity from low carb this or cheat meal that!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Instagram: Deak007

Comment

• ah shit! I miss moving weight! LOL
        If I focus on it though, well 1- I have tweaks and injuries and 2 - It curtails my diet real quick. I KNOW if I pack in calories I get stronger real quick. But I get sloppier too.

Comment

Working...
        X