Resurrection of PatrickT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resurrection of PatrickT

After long debate and serious soul searching i realized it's more to this than "Supplements", Training and other shit. Time to get my head out of my ass and take care of "PatrickT". Get ready.
    Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Lets get it on

Comment

Welcome to the training journals forum
      My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

Welcome! Lets us FL's know if you need anything.
        Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

Welcome Patrick to the training journal section...wishing much success in reaching your goals

Comment

Thank you everyone, Especially you Beni
            Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Joker View Post
              Thanks bro. i sat here yesterday typing up my back training i did and my meal plan, didn't realized my battery was dying on my phone and blink... i lost everything i typed up. So i'm gonna sit here and try to remember it all..

Comment

Still alittle upset with the girl at the front desk. She was not caring and didn't really seem sympathic about the guy dying at the 24hr fitness in Lakewood.

Comment

Meal plan from today.

Meal 1: 6 egg whites, one whole egg with 2 cups grits (no butter or cheese)
                  Meal 2: 6 oz Chicken Breast with cup brown rice and t spn ev olive oil
                  Meal 3 through 4: 6oz ground turkey with cabbage, celery, squash and parsley mix. (T spn olive oil each)
                  Meal 5: 4oz salmon with veggie mix.
                  Meal 6: ??????????????
                  lil mama, Ms. Olympia Physique

Comment

Only reason for question mark i will be using a supplement that might cause night sweat and insomnia. Someone help me with meal 6 please.

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickT View Post
                      Only reason for question mark i will be using a supplement that might cause night sweat and insomnia. Someone help me with meal 6 please.

Pretty please with sugar on top..

Comment

Go get that work done.

Comment

Right now just getting off work and ready for some leg training.

Gonna pre exhaust with leg extensions then leg curls. Be right back with the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by The Joker View Post
                            THIS ^^^^ Looking forward to following along.
                            https://www.facebook.com/DavidLeesMPD
                            https://www.facebook.com/Ripped2ShredsPhysiques

Comment

After pre exhaust, hit Hax squat . Warmed up with 225 for 8reps, then 315 for 8 reps, then 405 for 6 to 8 reps/ 2 sets. Leg press 5 plates, 3 sets/ each set tried to do 70 reps. No matter how, just got it done. Wanted to do hamstrings but ran out of gas amd while im typing this my legs are on fire.

Comment

Working...
                              X