No announcement yet.

Resurrection of PatrickT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sickness, slammed at work. But I'm back and hitting it hard.. Will keep you posted

Sent from my love of bodybuilding using Tapatalk
    Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Comment

• My body is back to normal, I feel better then ever. Still a little weak, I noticed it in the gym. But it's a marathon , not a dash. I'll get back to it.

Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Comment

• I'm sitting at the gm trying to figure out what the fuck I did on Saturday up until now. I feel stupid

Comment

• Incline Hammer Strength
          Flat Bench Dumbbell Press
          Flat Bench Dumbbell Flys
          Incline Barbell Press
          Reverse Grip Triceps Extensions / Super setting with regular grip extensions

Comment

• Woke up really fuckin wierd this morning at. Around 3 thus morning, not sure why i had my head up my ass, but i wanted to do cardio, then wanted ti do legs. Couldnt make up my mind of what to do. Drove to Chino to check out a new super sport for 24hr fitness, didnt like the floor plan so i got back in the car a drove to Ontario. Did 30 mins of cardio. Still felt wierd.

Left there and went home, ate, bullshitted for about 2 hrs and then came here to the fontana location. Ahhhhhh, felt like home.

Arm training:

Single arm rope extensions
            Revsrse grip extensions, super setting with nromal extensions

(Lee priest style) Biceps cable curls (standing straight up, grab the ez handle which is above your head and pull the handle with both hands towards your head ) love these.
            Preacher curls
            Reverse grip cable crossovers for the triceps (need photo )
            Single arm 21' s (dumbbells )
            Single arm cable pushouts (photo needed )

Then another thirty minutes of cardio.

Signature: Women i admire: Beni, Adina, Dar Reid, Mikaila & Lisa Calhoun

Comment

• Leg Day:

Warm ups; seated hamstring curls, laying curls.

Working movements;

Leg Press
              Squats on a machine by life fitness: the bottom moves, you add plates to it. It fucking hurt
              Reverse hack squats ( Charles Glass style)
              Vertical leg press

I can't walk. I want a steak and sweet potato. Richie's diner in the Victoria gardens

Comment

• Doing some pre cooking for the week coming and soon blast the stair master before the fight today.

Comment

• Originally posted by PatrickT View Post
                  Leg Day:

Warm ups; seated hamstring curls, laying curls.

Working movements;

Leg Press
                  Squats on a machine by life fitness: the bottom moves, you add plates to it. It fucking hurt
                  Reverse hack squats ( Charles Glass style)
                  Vertical leg press

I can't walk. I want a steak and sweet potato. Richie's diner in the Victoria gardens

Last night did shoulders with my nephew. Was fun and painful

Comment

• Get deals here.. Love this store for their mark downs of the day.

Comment

• Just finished back and cardio. Nice and I am hungry as hell

Comment

• Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Comment

• Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Comment

Comment

• The above videos i really want to duplicate. Alone living in or near the Inland Empire, please let me know of a gym i can get this done. I'm sick of the normal routine of waiting for fucking machines all the fucking time.

Comment

• hmmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X