Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Getting back to my weight of 20 years ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upper body day

Incline BB press 5x12
    Seated rows 5x12
    gcpd 3x15
    M press 5x12-15
    cable laterals 3x12
    cable curls 4x12
    tri rope ext 2x15
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

Been between 233 and 240 for about a year now ( most of the time 237-239lbs). I decided to run a KETO type diet for 3 weeks to jump start my weight loss. I expect to drop 20lbs, then rehydrate back about 6-8lbs, so a net loss of 12-14lbs in 3 weeks. I started today, weighed in at 238 so if all goes well i will be 218 in three weeks, then 225 3-4 days later. I needed to get drastic because this 237 something has become a stand off. I will try to stay on KETO for more then 3 weeks, but I hate KETO.

Comment

Weighed in at 234.2 yesterday.

Went to a buffet last night, ate 3 plates of meat. Must have been 400g of protein.

Well today in the AM I weighed in at 236.4 but tonight I took the biggest shit I can remember, I am expecting to be 233 or so tomorrow.

Note to self.......never eat 3 full plates of meat.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
          Weighed in at 234.2 yesterday.

Went to a buffet last night, ate 3 plates of meat. Must have been 400g of protein.

Well today in the AM I weighed in at 236.4 but tonight I took the biggest shit I can remember, I am expecting to be 233 or so tomorrow.

Note to self.......never eat 3 full plates of meat.
          I lol'd at this because my plans for this weekend were to go to a buffet and eat a lot of meat.

Comment

Incline press: 205 3x12-14
            Incline cable flys: 3x12

Latt pull downs front: 3x14
            Cable rows: 2x12
            Pullovers: 2x12

cable side latterals: 30lbs 3x12
            seated db press 65lbs 3x12
            front latterals: 2x12
            seated shrugs: 225lbs 2x15

tri rope ext: 105lbs 3x14
            cable curls: 40lbs 4x12

standing calves: 2x12

Comment

Latt pull downs front: 200lbs x 10,10; 180lbs x 10,10
              Pullovers: 4x12-14
              Cable rows: 4x12

Seated hammer DB curls: 40lbs 3x10
              Cable curls: 3x12

Comment

So I bought a bike, been riding it to work and back for almost two weeks now. I was 237lbs when I bought it and weighed in at 230lbs this morning. Amazing how much real cardio 5x a week for about one hour each day can change your body. No bike in the gym ever accomplished 1/4 of those results for me. Looks like my goal weight of 210lbs by June 1st will be easy. I am not doing any weight training for legs, but will probably throw in some hamstring work once a week.....SLDL 3x15 or something like that.

Amazing that I was 295lbs just 2 1/2 years ago.

Comment

Good to se your back at it.... I'm trying to do the same. Almost 40 and don't want to look like shit. I still concider my self a younger guy (least I don't feel old).

keep at it.
                  http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Weighed in at 228.3lbs this morning. Funny thing is I am eating donuts and bagels for breakfast at least 3x a week....they bring them into work and I endulge. But, I eat perfect after that all day. I think the fact that I do 30 min of real world cardio in the AM and 45 min in the PM makes me burn calories like a teenager. I also am not even lifting, well have not since Feb 22nd, once I add that back look out. Going to just do one upper body weight workout a week, plus one very short leg day, probably just 15 or 20min of legs.

Comment

Starting my summer cut, goal is to drop 20lbs maybe 25lbs for summer. I figure 8lbs a month loss will put me on track.

I am 237lbs here, really want to crack the 219 range or less.

Comment

Will be followin your log! Keep at it man
                        Training Log

Comment

Alright GFR, keep it up. I'm gonna have to follow along too. If a strapping young 40-something like yourself can drop 25 lbs by summer, then I damn sure should be able to as well. Great start so far. I already miss the benefits of riding my bike for transportation.

Comment

Working...
                          X