Time to get small

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to get small

Me natty 5 years ago at 43 years old. I'm the same weight now but fatter and less muscle, you know the drill. Goal is to be 200 with a 30'' waist and could care less about muscle mass. The older we get the smaller we need to be.....if we want a long and healthy life.

This thread is simple. I will not use GH, slin and roids to have 14'' arms like Ron Harris who claims to be natty with 17.5 arms, I will be natty and have 17.5'' arms and a tiny 30'' waist unlike Rons 40'' turtle slin gut.

The diet: Keto 6 days a week, one day clean eating and about 350 carbs but lower fat that day (40g fat). Ptotein 200g a day or close to that.

The workout: One day a week with weights, no more then 45 min, that's all I need. Cardio, 5 days a week on a real bike, about 12-15 miles each day. Back pack has about 20lbs of bike locks in it so some added weight for my ride.

Going to prep for this the next few days, plan to start next Monday. I will provide new photos to keep me honest.
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Workout today, just a prep to get me ready. Have not trained with weights for a few months.

Pushups 3x20
    DB laterals side 20lbs 3x20
    DB laterals front 20lbs 2x20
    DB rows 50lbs 3x20
    DB curls 30lbs 3x15
    DB tri est standing 30lbs 3x15

Rode 10 miles on my hybrid bike about 2 hours before this workout.

Comment

Started the diet today. Weighed in at 230.2lbs.

Comment

What are you using for your primary fat and protein sources?
        I min/max my physique

Comment

best of luck, but doubt you will reach the stats you think you will.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Spiko View Post
            What are you using for your primary fat and protein sources?
            Chicken
            Steak
            Lean ground beef
            eggs
            Avacado
            Cheese ( sparingly)
            Almonds
            Olive oil

Not the only sources but probably 90% of them

Originally posted by ritch View Post
            best of luck, but doubt you will reach the stats you think you will.
            I always set goals too realistic and never am happy with the results, this time I made them unreasonable so if I even come close I will be very happy.

Comment

cool. Would be nice to have 17.5 inch arms at 200lbs but we can't all be Serge Nubret, lol! What a shape at that weight....

Comment

But how do you expect to look good with 1 day of weights? This is bullshit and you know it...

Comment

But how do you expect to look good with 1 day of weights? This is bullshit and you know it...
                  Don't want to be big, made a point of that in the thread title. Once a week with weights is enough to look athletic. I bike and do the stairs at work (6 flights) that is all I need for legs.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                    Don't want to be big, made a point of that in the thread title. Once a week with weights is enough to look athletic. I bike and do the stairs at work (6 flights) that is all I need for legs.
                    alright man, show us what you can do with this. I doubt it's gonna look good man.

Comment

Seriously man, wake the fuck out of this faggot ass routine. Ya just gonna be skinny fat at the end.

Comment

Bateman will do what needs to be done, he knows how to get himself in shape. Too bad there's no youngguns for him to compete with.
                        I min/max my physique

Comment

Originally posted by El_Spiko View Post
                          Bateman will do what needs to be done, he knows how to get himself in shape. Too bad there's no youngguns for him to compete with.
                          He's been out of shape for so long now, he's delusional as what needs to be done to get back into it.
                          LIke the last log he started (thought I'd forget huh...) this one won't be completed and if so, it will fail.

Comment

He's been out of shape for so long now, he's delusional as what needs to be done to get back into it.
                            LIke the last log he started (thought I'd forget huh...) this one won't be completed and if so, it will fail.
                            Your hate gives me power, like lightning gives King Kong power.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                              Your hate gives me power, like lightning gives King Kong power.
                              Or the Ultimate Warrior:-D
                              I min/max my physique

Comment

Working...
                              X