This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RMB View Post
    I always train to the last rep that can be completed fully if slowly but not rest pauses.

I've never understood how people can say 5 sets of 12 reps as that means they are stopping at a number not when the muscles says so.

Back I go to about 15-20 work set.
    Tris from 15-20 work.
    Bi's 8-12 work
    Shoulders 12-20
    Legs - I don't train them as I used to be a cyclist and they look ok for now. I want to get a quad/ham machine sometime.
    I look at rep range as just a goal. I stay within 15-20 for most things but do not get fanatical about it. I just think for guys over 35 higher reps are safer, and great form is even more important. But you know what I am talking about.
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
      I look at rep range as just a goal. I stay within 15-20 for most things but do not get fanatical about it. I just think for guys over 35 higher reps are safer, and great form is even more important. But you know what I am talking about.
      Yep. Reps under 10 at our age is just asking for trouble. Conversly I think we can grow equally well because we use more techniques like pre exhaustion and less rest.
      Confirm what I already know

Comment

Can this thread be deleted please.

Comment

Hmm...I still incorporate 6-8wks of heavy lifting at my age. I just make sure to stop if I feels something is wrong. Maybe I'm just lucky. Good work, brother. Keep pushing.

Comment

Originally posted by *Aries* View Post
            Hmm...I still incorporate 6-8wks of heavy lifting at my age. I just make sure to stop if I feels something is wrong. Maybe I'm just lucky. Good work, brother. Keep pushing.
            Thanks man. Hope you're keeping well. Good you still lift wisely but heavily.

Comment

Bump for deletion please.

Comment

It was to gain some respect from Bowden who complained people didn't back themselves up by running a log.

That's pissed right up the wall now.

Delete it Bowden and don't complain when people don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by RMB View Post
                  It was to gain some respect from Bowden who complained people didn't back themselves up by running a log.

That's pissed right up the wall now.

Delete it Bowden and don't complain when people don't bother.
                  You are not looking for respect from me.
                  You have nothing to prove to me or for that matter anyone else on this board.

You started this war with me by way of some sort of paranoid rant in the pit.

You went after Dave, who is light years in better shape that you are.
                  When he posted an avi. pic that proved it, and I called you on it, you started this war with me.

My evaluation is that you are to put it in a PC way 'sensitive' and defensive as to the fact that you have at least 30% body fat.

Once again, I suggest that you start cardio, go on a diet and I also suggest that you drop at least 15% body fat..
                  That would be more positive for you than trying to 'own' people on the internet.

I am going to lock this thread but it is going to not be deleted by me.
                  If you ever decide to grow up, act like a man, face the reality that you are fat and try do something about it and want this thread reopened let me know.
                  Last edited by Buadain; October 13th, 2015, 09:55 AM.
                  My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

Working...
                  X