Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Beyond Failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know little to nothing about nutrition but isn't 6 pieces of fruit per day a bit much? Why not replace it with some vegetables?

Comment

What's up everybody. Been awhile Since I've had a video but im still here. Had my birthday last week and just been real busy so making videos slid back but I kept working out. Also injured my achillies heel somehow I dont even know and its been hurting like crazy. Hope I didnt mess it up too bad. Anyways I've got two videos ready to go with the split in the descriptions

Leg Day
      youtube.com/watch?v=8tL-rv9SUEk

Back Day
      youtube.com/watch?v=fJCHig0-Zjk

Comment

Originally posted by Bob S View Post
        I know little to nothing about nutrition but isn't 6 pieces of fruit per day a bit much? Why not replace it with some vegetables?
        No sir. Fruits are super good for you lots of vitamins. Just make sure the sugars aren't contributing to fat gain

Comment

Originally posted by benjamin365 View Post
          What's up everybody. Been awhile Since I've had a video but im still here. Had my birthday last week and just been real busy so making videos slid back but I kept working out. Also injured my achillies heel somehow I dont even know and its been hurting like crazy. Hope I didnt mess it up too bad. Anyways I've got two videos ready to go with the split in the descriptions

Leg Day
          youtube.com/watch?v=8tL-rv9SUEk

Back Day
          youtube.com/watch?v=fJCHig0-Zjk

Good back session! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Working...
          X