No announcement yet.

Tjoes Training Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200 lbs per set? shouldn't that be 100 lbs per set?
    Training Log

Comment

• maybe per arm... but I wouldn't count squats per leg

Comment

• Lol, i see man.. i was just bustin balls... You still like this type training for now?
        Training Log

Comment

• Legs (215.4)

Out in Chicopee

Squats
          bar x 10
          135 x 5
          225 x 4
          315 x 3
          405 x 2
          495 x 1 pretty rough
          close stance
          225 x 5 sets of 10

Calf machine
          100 x 2 sets of 15 reps

and we were out.

Originally posted by CMC191 View Post
          Lol, i see man.. i was just bustin balls... You still like this type training for now?
          LOL, I know it. Yeah, so far I am liking it a lot. I had a pretty shitty week of eating (at night, all day was fine) and I am still ok weight wise today. I am looking forward to next week and some more progress.
          The cardio certainly must have helped this week.
          Sarah had a pretty stressful week at work and our night time eating went to shit. We both agree to enjoy the weekend MODERATELY and get back on the wagon Monday.

Comment

• Thats kind of the way i eat as well...during the day is good and then at night i do a family meal... I actually prefer it, just cuz i can look forward to something good with my wife and kid and most of the time its not "really terrible" food. I just dont feast like i used to i guess.
            Good squats still! Im doing legs in about an hour... Will be a heavy day today
            Training Log

Comment

• Finally ordered from true nutrition too, i got a ton of stuff hah... Did you place your order ?
              Training Log

Comment

• Yeah this stuff is fun but family is number 1 to me period.
                Look forward to checking out your leg day.
                Like a dumb ass, I waited too long and almost ran out of protein, so I had to run down to the local GNC and get a jug. What did you end up getting? Flavoring? Sweetner etc?

Comment

• Yeah i ran out so ive been relying on egg whites for the last few days. I ordered yesterday so hopefully ill get it soon.
                  I ordered:
                  Whey isolate microfiltration 7 lbs orange creamsicle
                  Whey hydrolyzed super grade 2 lbs fruit punch and 2 lbs very berry
                  Super foods - grass flavor lol
                  Psyllium husk - orange flavor 2 lbs
                  Highly branched cyclic dextrin 2 lbs orange 2 lbs very berry
                  Z-mag capsules

I had a 15% coupon code by ordering over 7 lbs, so i got my dad a few lbs... Saved my about 35-40 bucks by doing this.
                  Training Log

Comment

• Think the total was bout 235 or so with shipping.. i figured all this will last 2-3 months... Not too bad
                    Training Log

Comment

• I didnt do any sweetener, i have a ton of truvia at the house.. figured i wouldnt mess with it just in case it turned out too sweet and ruined the taste
                      Training Log

Comment

• I assume the isolate is the go to and the HBCD and Hydro is for intra or post?
                        Pretty good deal it seems like. I got that email too. "7UP", I think it was.

Comment

• Yes 7up. 10% maybe 15% not sure.. the isolate will be for in between meals , and the hbcd and hydro is intra... You are correct. Was gonna do pepto again but i could get far more for the $... We will see how it does
                          Training Log

Comment

• excellent. How much hydro/hbcd do you use intra?

Comment

• Im gonna play around with the dosing. Thinking intra 40 gms hydro and 60-75 hbcd.
                              Training Log

Comment

• Cardio (214.4)

So I hit some cardio this morning on the treadmill:
                                started at 2.8 mph and did
                                flat, flat, 3, 6, 9, 12
                                up to 2.9:
                                3, 6, 9, 12
                                up to 3.0
                                3, 6, 9, 12
                                up to 3.1
                                3, 6, 9, 12, flat, flat
                                Rough one. felt good.

I also missed logging a couple session last week:
                                Thursday was cardio at home just like today except the mph was one notch down:
                                2.7 then 2.8 then 2.9 and finally 3.0
                                same incline pattern

Friday I knocked out an hour on the treadmill at the gym
                                3.0 mph at a 3.0 incline

I think all that cardio is what kept the weight in check even though I was letting the diet slide a bit.

Looking forward to the coming week.

Comment

Working...
                                X