No announcement yet.

And...Here...We...Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got back form training legs. I after talking to Yukon and Vinny, I started with hams because of my lower back issues. I liked starting this way because they haven't been hit this hard in a long time.

But, when I was done with them, my lower back was toasted so I couldn't hit my quads. I tried doing leg press but it wasn't going to happen. I wasn't really bumbed out because my hams got a good workout.

I think I'm going to have to break up my upper thigh into two days because I can hit quads first but then I can't hit hams. I can him hams first but I can't hit quads second. It is not a big deal. I just have to move shit around.

June 30, 2009 Legs
    Lying 1 leg curl 12x25 12x25 10x37.5 10x37.5-8x25 drop set
    Romanians [email protected],135 135,165
    Walking Lunges-BW 2x40 steps
    Donkey Calf 15x380 13x380
    Seated Calf 20x125 20x125
    Stretched.

I didnt really need to go heavy on Romanians. I get an awesome pump just going slow and deep.
    Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

221 this morning
      Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

Incline Bar Press 12x185 10x205 8x225
        Flat Machine Press 12x150 10x165 6x180 i wanted 8
        Dips 1x20 1x16
        decline crunches 3x20

gtg
        Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

220 today. Crap workout. My lower back was so tight I had to stop .. So i did 15 minutes of cardio and got the hell out of there. oh I also did about 15 mintues of stretching.
          Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

Good plan on the legs! I expect you'll see good development that way. Any plans to log your progress with measurements or photos?
            SnakeBite Racing

Comment

nice goals bro!! good luck with everything!!

Comment

Originally posted by connstellation View Post
                Good plan on the legs! I expect you'll see good development that way. Any plans to log your progress with measurements or photos?
                Originally posted by BIG BRI View Post
                nice goals bro!! good luck with everything!!
                Oh damn! I forgot to take measurements. Today Hopefully.. And the pictures, absolutly.

The Big Bri. Stop in when ever.

I post in the Daily Pump Pics and yesterday I said That since May 21 I am down 18 pounds, which is badass.

Today is arms. I am really tired. and not as sore today as yesterday from my chest day. Even my lats were sore from chest, that doesnt happen alot.
                221.5 this morning.
                Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

220.5!!!!!! So close to 219. Anyway, Happy 4th. Not training today. Yesterday day was arms. I nornally have a routine I do but as I walked in the gym I felt that I should fuck my routine and just do whatever random stuff I wanted.
                  ez cable curls 12x130 10x140 8x150
                  Dumb curls 45x8 alternating, 30x15 same time, 35x12 alternating
                  Concentration curls 12x30 12x30
                  Pushdowns 12x170 12x180 ( i added 30 lbs of extra weight to the machine and was afraid the cable would snap, the equipment in my gym is very old) 12x150 slow and stop halfway then lockout.
                  dumbell overhead extension 12x80 12x80
                  Machine extension i dont know what I did and it was the first time I have used that Machine.

MY triceps were still sore from chest day. I really Pushed it on that day.. MAN.
                  Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

Whats up world. I am looking forward to my workout tomorrow because I am doing quads and I can focus on them and not hams. I can train hams and quads together anyway.
                    Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

cardio today. I have been doing cardio about every day. but havent been posting it .

2.8 at 6.5 incline 32 mintues
                      Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

good job on the weight loss bro. WHat is your goal weight wise? You might have posted that and I missed it. Cardio looks brutal man.

Comment

hey Bri. I dont really have a goal weight. My goal is more visual. I want to have a leaner midsection by September 11th (first day of vacation) and I got a show on May 1st. I figure another ten pounds and I will be able to see my abs alittle. I dont know what the weight divisions are. I am 6'2 and I figure I have about 30 to lose to be in contest shape. I am 220ish. I forgot to weigh my self before cardio and breakfast today. Actually the cardio is a breeze. it is not hard at all. I get a sweat going and everything though.

quads today
                          leg press 12x360 12x450 12x500 10x550 Then a dropset 12x360-12x270-12x180-20x90
                          Hack squat 12x45 12xrack
                          Extensions 12x100 12x115
                          Hanging Knee raise 1x16-F
                          Decline cruches 3x20
                          Stretch.
                          Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

Aegis,

Cool thread, your making good progress keep it up man. Thats cool your Dad trains with you. Thats awsome.

jk

Comment

Hey Jaykurk. Thanks for visiting. Thanks for the support.
                              Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

no problem man, if i can ever help or share info that helps you let me know. I like seeing people hit there goals. I get motivation from that,

Comment

Working...
                                X