No announcement yet.

And...Here...We...Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good plan for back day! I despise cardio...
    SnakeBite Racing

Comment

• Originally posted by AegisFang View Post
      Post 400!
      I forgot to weigh my self today.
      Chest day- Wasn't feeling strong at all today.
      Incline Bar 12x185 8x205- wanted 10, 7x185 dropped to 135 and banged out 5.
      Incline Dumb Press 12x60 10x70 8x80
      Weighted Dips 8x40 Too Heavy wanted 10 10x30 9x30
      Decline situps.

No pain in elbow at all today.

Yeah Stackndeca. those are good shakes. I also put Ice in them.

I was working in the 100 degree heat today for about 3 hours. I couldnt get a meal in. So my son bought me a #3 Large from McdDonalds. Damn that was good. Which means my ass is DOING CARDIO TOMORROW MORNING! FUCK! AGAIN! Oh well it was worth it. Now I am eating 2 chicken breast and some spinach. I will have 8 whites in 2 hours.
      And my quads are no long sore.

Back day tomorrow.
      4 sets of chins
      4 sets of pull downs
      3 Tbar Rows
      3 Dumb rows
      HyperExtension
      Abs. that is what Im thinking.
      In was going to ask you how your elbow is doing. I am glad the discomfort is gone.
      All Posts are for Entertainment only.

Start a Training Journal Today!

Comment

Post 400!
        I forgot to weigh my self today.
        Chest day- Wasn't feeling strong at all today.
        Incline Bar 12x185 8x205- wanted 10, 7x185 dropped to 135 and banged out 5.
        Incline Dumb Press 12x60 10x70 8x80
        Weighted Dips 8x40 Too Heavy wanted 10 10x30 9x30
        Decline situps.

No pain in elbow at all today.

Yeah Stackndeca. those are good shakes. I also put Ice in them.

I was working in the 100 degree heat today for about 3 hours. I couldnt get a meal in. So my son bought me a #3 Large from McdDonalds. Damn that was good. Which means my ass is DOING CARDIO TOMORROW MORNING! FUCK! AGAIN! Oh well it was worth it. Now I am eating 2 chicken breast and some spinach. I will have 8 whites in 2 hours.
        And my quads are no long sore.

Back day tomorrow.
        4 sets of chins
        4 sets of pull downs
        3 Tbar Rows
        3 Dumb rows
        HyperExtension
        Abs. that is what Im thinking.
        Nice chest work. I have one little theory i came up with for back day. It goes like this, your back and abs hold up the top half of the body. So if your gonna pound your back and weaken it, i advise against doing the same to your abs. That way you won't have both of your torso stabilizers compromised. Just something i came up with in A&P in college. Of course i could be way off, it's just my opinion.
        Keep up the good work. And burn off that WacArnolds.
        your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
        Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Comment

• Thanks for coming back for more guys. We had a pregnancy scare last night so I was up late. Didn't ge alot of sleep and go figure, had a crap lift today- back. I didn't even finish it. Fuck . It sucked.

But my chest shoulders and tris are sore from yesterdday. I didn't get to do cardio either. Hopefully later tonight.
          220 this morning though! Pretty badass!
          Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• I Have also thought about that stackndeca !
            Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• I'm going to take some time tomorrow and go over my game plan. I got 52 days till vacation then my comp on may 1. I need to have more off days. I'm thinking 2 on one off. Or increase my calories. Probably the 2 on thing. I'm thinking shoulder, quads off, chest back , off arms hams. Repeat. Abs and calves on opposite days. I'm on2200-2500 cals a day and I can't do more than 2 on and be energized for the 3th day. Not the way I need to be anyway. Plus I got cardio every other morning
              Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• this is trippy
                http://www.alexregnier.com/provincial092.html
                Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• This Morning 220 again. Pretty cool. Off day.. no cardio no weights. I must sleep in some pretty funky positions or something cuz my back is really stiff when I wake up.

The wife and I are going to Vegas in 10 days. We will only be there for 3 days but still. We got around trip and hotel for under 200 bucks!!! Staying at the Westin Casuarina. I am sure I fucked up on the spelling. Id like to venture out to the Golds and see who I can run into.
                  Last edited by The Joker; July 24th, 2009, 11:45 AM.
                  Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• Enjoy Vegas! I just came back from there last week, and wish I was still there. It's actually hot enough for me in the desert! LOL
                    SnakeBite Racing

Comment

• this is where I live and it has been in the 100's for what feels like forever!!!
                      Attached Files
                      Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• I have an Apointment with the Chiropractor at 11. I cant wait.
                        Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

this is where I live and it has been in the 100's for what feels like forever!!!
                          That is unfair...we're having one of the coldest July's on record for us right now. Has barely gotten over 80. I like super hot so am thoroughly unhappy. My husband is thrilled.

Originally posted by AegisFang View Post
                          I have an Apointment with the Chiropractor at 11. I cant wait.
                          A swear word to all who manager Worker's Comp. claims...lol

Here's a few pics of Lake Erie and some of the bridges on the Cuyahoga River where I live.
                          Attached Files
                          SnakeBite Racing

Comment

• I dont like sun light. I dont like heat. I think I am the only one in my town who doesnt have a tan.

I broke my skull 9 years ago and since then, I dont do light and heat very well.
                            Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

I dont like sun light. I dont like heat. I think I am the only one in my town who doesnt have a tan.

I broke my skull 9 years ago and since then, I dont do light and heat very well.
                              My husband doesn't like sun or heat either. He burns too easily and just doesn't do well with hot. Too bad he married a reptile...

After a traumatic injury like that, I'm almost not surprised that light and heat are an issue. How long did it take to heal, if you don't mind me asking?
                              SnakeBite Racing

Comment

• I had a subdural hematoma. and had surgury. I was in the hospital for 5 days. a few weeks to heal. I also lost most of my sense of smell.
                                Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X