My Offseason.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Offseason.

So i figured since it's been my "offseason" now for a little over a month i'd start a training journal in here. Then next year when i get back into my diet i'll go back to the other one in the contest prep section.

Just an update i trained shoulders yesterday very light and arms on friday very light. I sadly got an exerction headache on tuesday doing legs and didnt train for a few days and came back to train friday and it was almost gone. My elbow has been bothering me a bit as well. Might go see a chiro this week to see whats the problem. Tomorrow i'm hitting chest, i'll try my best to rememeber the sets and reps and shit like that. I really would like to start a log book but i usually say that and end up getting lazy and not following through. But thats my story as of this week, hopefully shit starts gettting better.

Diet wise i just ate 2 double cheese burgers, 2 chicken sandwiches, some fries and a sundae from McDonalds. It's hot as balls in PA and humid as shit so i didnt wanna cook. Plus my family is old school and lazy and dont wanna put AC in the house so its as hot inside as it is outside.

But thats all for today hopefully catch you guys tomorrow!

PETE

Thanks for coming on over and starting a journal Pete!

I look forward to seeing what you will do between now and your next show, next summer. I hope to see you blow up those already HUGE quads!

If you have any questions or concerns, I am your man here as FL.

This is going to be awesome!
    All Posts are for Entertainment only.

Start a Training Journal Today!

Comment

Thanks dude!! We'll see what i can do bro! I'll post pics when i get a bit bigger. Right now i'm up to 210. Probly about 215 as i type this now. Still sorta lean. Not really concerned with how lean i say i just wanna get huge.

Comment

Originally posted by pmaks88 View Post
        Thanks dude!! We'll see what i can do bro! I'll post pics when i get a bit bigger. Right now i'm up to 210. Probly about 215 as i type this now. Still sorta lean. Not really concerned with how lean i say i just wanna get huge.
        Enlarged and bolded for truth!

Comment

Hey Pete! Welcome to the training journals, it's nice to see you in here!
          SnakeBite Racing

Comment

Good to see you back Pete!

Comment

Thanks guys your support is awsome!

I just got done training chest. This week i'm going to try my best to just take it easy and get a good pump. I did 3 exercises then ended with FST-7. I just started using this FST-7 stuff today, and will continue to use it for my chest because my chest is shit. My chest workout was as follows.

2 sets of cable cross overs with 45 pounds to warm up the chest and shoulders.
              Some rotator cuff shit and 2 sets of pushdowns for my triceps.

Icline Dumbell
              45x12
              55x12
              55x12
              50x12 ( shoulder started to hurt)

Hammer Incline
              45lbsx12
              70lbsx12
              70lbsx12
              50x10 (again shoulder started to hurt)

Flat Dumbell Flyes
              30x12
              35x12
              35x12
              35x12

Cable crossovers 60lbsx15, 7 sets

I have a good pump still seeing as how i just got done, but my shoulder was being gay. I don't know if its from the time off or what. Elbow is gay too but i wear a sock on it and its not too bad but its deffinitly weird. I was pretty dissapointed, and wanted to throw a plate at this guys face that was being a fuckin douche in the gym. But i made up my mind and i'm gonna do what i did during my contest prep as far as my training goes. 2 days on 1 day off 3 days on 1 day off. Thats what Kyle had me doing and i liked it. Plus it will give me that extra day of rest oppose to 6 days straight then Sunday off. I love to train but with these stupid things that are going on with my body I don't wanna take any chances. A few guys at the gym seem to think this elbow thing will go away. Lets hope so!

PETE

Comment

Nice work man. I will be following along.

Comment

Thanks dude! I guess the weight i'm moving was pretty good. If your a 12 year old school girl. Atleast they have a bigger chest then i do...

Comment

Thanks dude! I guess the weight i'm moving was pretty good. If your a 12 year old school girl. Atleast they have a bigger chest then i do...
                    Welcome to my world...

Comment

Yea dude. It's pretty fucked up. Oh well. Tomorrow is back day so i'm stoked about that, for some stupid reason my neck is stiff as shit right now. I'll tell you what not having a job is really starting to suck. I mean yea i get to train and eat, but jesus waiting till my next workouts suck days drag. Right now i'm finishing up some ISSA tests so...hopefully that will be done soon so i can train people for the time being. I don't know if this is something i wanna do the rest of my life but we'll see how it goes.

Comment

Yea dude. It's pretty fucked up. Oh well. Tomorrow is back day so i'm stoked about that, for some stupid reason my neck is stiff as shit right now. I'll tell you what not having a job is really starting to suck. I mean yea i get to train and eat, but jesus waiting till my next workouts suck days drag. Right now i'm finishing up some ISSA tests so...hopefully that will be done soon so i can train people for the time being. I don't know if this is something i wanna do the rest of my life but we'll see how it goes.
                        That is related to your headache last week. You had to have been tensing up through the neck as well. Good luck with the ISSA stuff, Wheels!
                        SnakeBite Racing

Comment

Well, your interest is in BBing at the moment so I can understand why being a PT would be a natural transition for you.

Are you picky about what kinds of jobs you'll do or is there no employment available where you live?

Here in the Yukon, I could have you a job paying 10-15 bucks an hour by lunch.

Comment

My gym offered me a job. SO they are doing very well with personal training and need new trainers opposed to other gyms like GOlds or LA Fitness who arent doing to well with training. I need a job and i'd like to do this because i was a welder and that blows, i dont wanna go back to that or work some joke job behind a counter or something. But to be honest adam i havent looked around really. I wanted to wait till i got certified then look for a training job.

But as far as training goes today is back and i'm fuckin pumped up. I love back and one of two things is going to happen....i'm going to just go int and lift moderatly and get a good pump, or i'm going to fuckin tear shit up. Either way hopefully my head doesnt explode.

Comment

Originally posted by YukonCrazy View Post
                              Well, your interest is in BBing at the moment so I can understand why being a PT would be a natural transition for you.

Are you picky about what kinds of jobs you'll do or is there no employment available where you live?

Here in the Yukon, I could have you a job paying 10-15 bucks an hour by lunch.
                              job like that doing what?

Comment

Working...
                              X