Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The alpha male- RIP- TheKillerOfSaints

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The alpha male- RIP- TheKillerOfSaints

    Ive always been really big cmpared to everyone around me.I was a chubby kid had all my growth spirts early in life- i was 5 9 220 pounds at 13. Anyway i have always been interested in strength, mostly because i had abusive drug addicted parents who i was terrified of. I thought if i was bigger than everyone i couldnt get hurt, so i discovered weights at 9 and have been lifting and reading about bodybuilding off and on ever since. So thats long story short,for the past 3 years i have been a little more serious cause I have alittle boy i want to look cool for.The thing is i fuckin hate cardio and dieting,so i thought if i was keeping track publicly i would stay on track so if any one wants to pick on me or criticise its all motivation to me. Okay here are my starting stats 5 ft 11 285 pounds wrist 7 inch forearm 13 3/4 inch biceps 17 1/2 exhale chest 50 inch waist bleech calf flexed 17 1/2 thigh 29 inch guess thats it hope i did this journal thing right
    Last edited by YukonCrazy; November 4th, 2010, 05:05 PM.
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

  • #2
    Pure Gold! Can you go a little more in depth about your childhood?

    Comment


    • #3
      Seriously why?
      "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
        Seriously why?
        Nevermind, My apologies.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BBOY87 View Post
          Nevermind, My apologies.
          You dont have t o apologise i just wondered if it was a serious question or if you were fucking with me either way its fine THANX FOR LOOKING AT THIS CRAP
          "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

          Comment


          • #6
            Chest today incine Bench 315 X 12 X 3 incline cable flye 80 X 12 X 3 cable crossover 100X12X3 crossover lox pulley 40X12X3 12 sets is HVT to me since im normally a HIT
            "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

            Comment


            • #7
              Welcome to the MD Training Journal section!

              I am your Forum Leader here. If you have any questions or concerns, let me know.

              Wow! Being 220 at 13 would have been good in the school yard! Now, to see you are 285, you're a big guy! The heaviest I have ever been is 218! but, I am only 5'7".

              I encourage you to explore some of the many different training journals in this section. There is all knids of good stuff going on in here!

              Keep it up!
              All Posts are for Entertainment only.

              Start a Training Journal Today!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
                Chest today incine Bench 315 X 12 X 3 incline cable flye 80 X 12 X 3 cable crossover 100X12X3 crossover lox pulley 40X12X3 12 sets is HVT to me since im normally a HIT
                Good session!
                All Posts are for Entertainment only.

                Start a Training Journal Today!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by YukonCrazy View Post
                  Welcome to the MD Training Journal section!

                  I am your Forum Leader here. If you have any questions or concerns, let me know.

                  Wow! Being 220 at 13 would have been good in the school yard! Now, to see you are 285, you're a big guy! The heaviest I have ever been is 218! but, I am only 5'7".

                  I encourage you to explore some of the many different training journals in this section. There is all knids of good stuff going on in here!

                  Keep it up!
                  i was not muscular at that age just "HUSKY" beleive it or not i am the least fat person on my fathers side they are all 300 plus in my family im the only one that works out but we are all big my brother is 6 ft 3 200 lbs does not work out my sister is 14 she is 6 ft even
                  "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
                    i was not muscular at that age just "HUSKY" beleive it or not i am the least fat person on my fathers side they are all 300 plus in my family im the only one that works out but we are all big my brother is 6 ft 3 200 lbs does not work out my sister is 14 she is 6 ft even
                    Damn! What is in the water out there?

                    I was a 140 when I was 13, you would be been quite a buit bigger at that age than I! I am 200ish now, I competed at 148 last summer.
                    All Posts are for Entertainment only.

                    Start a Training Journal Today!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      How old are you dude? Nice bench too
                      https://www.facebook.com/leanmuscled

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        i live in FRANKLIN COUNTY VIRGINIA JUST IMAGINE GIANT HILLBILLYS THROWING AROUND 300 lb bales of hay and shit
                        "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I AM 25
                          "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            30 min walk b4 bed cardio sucks
                            "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              BACK TODAY Underhand pulldowns 290X12X4 Cable row 270X12X4 DB ROWS(slow not turning shoulders) 90X12X4
                              "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X