Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Here we go...Rjackd1 on a mission!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KurtyJ99 View Post
    You taking any Deca for the knee pain? 200mg is plenty for that.

Yeah, I'm keeping that even with the 300mg/tren a per week....normally tren and deca together is a no-no because of the prolactin sides that can happen but I lowered it from 400mg/wk to 200 when I added the tren...if it's helping, I don't want to imagine what it would be like were it not! I really don't think it's doing much to be honest. I think I may need to bump it to get the help there but I won't while I'm on the tren.

Comment

• Originally posted by DBowden View Post
      That you train hard and you are not all drugs is apperent by your training logs.
      Good work.
      Thanks, D. I hate to go off on people but it's frustrating when you mention that you've trained for 10 years, eaten clean and avoided alcohol and other drugs....and then say that you're on the gas, and all people hear is that last part! It's not magic, you know? Just a tool to help get where you're going....

Comment

• Hey man im from charlotte too!

Keep up the good work!!
        "Love me or hate me, Promise it wont make or break me!"

http://www.planetnutritiononline.com Free shipping and samples ALWAYS!

Comment

• Bump!
          All Posts are for Entertainment only.

Start a Training Journal Today!

Comment

• Jacked, where the fuck you at?

Comment

• Originally posted by fredh da star View Post
              Jacked, where the fuck you at?
              Truth...

Amber misses you.

Comment

• July 29th is the last time ya posted in ur own thread. Where is the SEXY MAN KNOWN AS Rjackd1 at?????????? Melissa or is it Amber? Ummm it's one of the two ladies that are missing you, well at least according to Yukon. Have ya stopped your journal or just taking a break?

Comment

• I wish Lil Mama checked my thread out.

I am completely jealous, just sayin.

The TJ section misses ya bro!

Comment

• bump for updates!

Comment

• hey fuckstick, happy bday!!!! Post in your goddamn journal, even chicks are asking for you...

And i'm saucing just for you, sweetheart.
                      your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
                      Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Comment

• Originally posted by borky View Post
                        bump for updates!
                        Oh, hey.
                        My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

• I'm just posting here to reaffirm to my legions of followers that I still am, in fact, a beast....started doing some cardio to lean up a little...240 lbs here at 6'1"...feel great.
                          Only cruising on 100mg/prop 3x weekly for a while now, taking it easy.
                          I'm writing a book called "Sexy After 30" and will be signing autographs. Signing dates and locations to follow.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Rjackd1 View Post
                            I'm just posting here to reaffirm to my legions of followers that I still am, in fact, a beast....started doing some cardio to lean up a little...240 lbs here at 6'1"...feel great.
                            Only cruising on 100mg/prop 3x weekly for a while now, taking it easy.
                            I'm writing a book called "Sexy After 30" and will be signing autographs. Signing dates and locations to follow.
                            Damn girl. You're looking great.
                            My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

• Thanks, boo

Comment

Working...
                              X