Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Time to Sh!t or get off the pot.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Time to Sh!t or get off the pot.....

    I am making this journal to record my physical reconfiguring progress. I am currently in the 280's, my eventual goal weight is 235 while maintaining or even (hopefully) adding muscle. I have a degenerated disk in my lower back and various other aches and pains mostly due to motorcycle accidents when I was young(er) and dumb(er). I am a virgo and enjoy long walks in the forest...lol just kidding. My starting point:
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Welcome to the Training Journal section.

    I wish you luck in your quest.

    I know KOS and GFR are rooting for you.
    All Posts are for Entertainment only.

    Start a Training Journal Today!

    Comment


    • #3
      Right now, I am keeping my carbs at 75g's a day or lower, and I am eating my veggies raw and taking a fiber supp. I have been doing about one to one and a half hours of cardio a day and started training regularly on the following schedule (at home in my garage, no fancy equipment or squat racks):

      *Chest&Back
      -pulldowns 5 x 10-15
      -one-arm rows 3 x 8-12
      -undergrip pulldowns 2 x 10-15
      -bench press 5 x 8-12
      -db inclines 3 x 8-12

      *Legs
      -db squats (heels elevated) 4 x 10-15
      -rom. deads (db's) 3 x 10-15
      -bw squats 2 x failure

      *Delts & Arms (sometimes split into two workouts, usually one though)
      -db press 2 x 10
      -laterals 4 x 10-15
      -upright rows 3 x 10-15
      -db curls 4 x 8-12
      -ez-curl bar 21's x 2
      -1db OH ext. 3 x 10-15
      -CGBP 2 x 10-12
      -cable pushdowns 3 x 15-20

      *Rest days taken and program modified as needed.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by YukonCrazy View Post
        Welcome to the Training Journal section.

        I wish you luck in your quest.

        I know KOS and GFR are rooting for you.

        Lol, I am sure....

        Comment


        • #5
          For me, carbs = chubs, so as long as my carb intake is low, the fat goes away. It is harder said than done, as I have a wife who bakes delicious sugarey food and a 4 year old daughter so the house is always full of carb-rich foods.
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            Today I was stuck at my uncle's house for a while, all that was there was a couple 20lb db's and a treadmill, so I did:

            DB curls - 4 x 20 short rests, followed immedietly by
            reverse curls/hammer curls/regular curls superset - 2 x 10/8/5

            Seated 2 DB OH ext. 4 x 15 short rests, just getting a bit of a pump
            Two arm kickbacks 2 x 10

            Treadmill 2.5-3.0 mph @ 5.0 incline for 30 mins

            all while watching lame TV shows and smoking the ganja...

            Comment


            • #7
              Walked my aunt's dog's for about a mile or so as well, it was a lazy day.....

              Comment


              • #8
                good job starting journal....ill be watching so post your shit!!!!damn thats one lame workout
                "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
                  good job starting journal....ill be watching so post your shit!!!!damn thats one lame workout



                  Yes, I am embarrassingly weak right now, and I am now dieting, so we will see how the strength gains go... I haven't benched over 250 for over 4 years since my kid was born, and right now it is like starting all over again.....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    LEAST YOUR WORKING OUT.....GFR HASNT POSTED A WOUT....LETS NOT GIVE UP...WERE JUST GETTIN STARTED
                    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Canucklehead View Post
                      Today I was stuck at my uncle's house for a while, all that was there was a couple 20lb db's and a treadmill, so I did:

                      DB curls - 4 x 20 short rests, followed immedietly by
                      reverse curls/hammer curls/regular curls superset - 2 x 10/8/5

                      Seated 2 DB OH ext. 4 x 15 short rests, just getting a bit of a pump
                      Two arm kickbacks 2 x 10

                      Treadmill 2.5-3.0 mph @ 5.0 incline for 30 mins

                      all while watching lame TV shows and smoking the ganja...
                      Weed is a great supplement, I need to start using it asap.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                        Weed is a great supplement, I need to start using it asap.
                        I agree!
                        All Posts are for Entertainment only.

                        Start a Training Journal Today!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          haha good job bro, keep it consistent.
                          your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
                          Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Keep up the work!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              CONGRATS ON STARTIN A JOURNAL!! YOU ARE DEFINITELY IN THE RIGHT PLACE FOR GOOD SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION!!!
                              http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=84829 -TRAINING JOURNAL

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X