No announcement yet.

6xweek powerbuilding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but did he become "Coan" because of the way he trained?makes you wonder.ive read alot of the anti-volume,its all about recovery shit,and also that its not over training just under eating ect ect ...I believe everything works but nothing works forever
    Originally posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    Not many people would be able to train like Coan!
    save 10% @ thesupplementsyndicate.com with code DK10

Comment

Hey ultimate, it's been about six weeks now since you said you were doing this time of training. So was it worth it, or should you have listened to what everyone was trying to tell you on here?? Be honest.

Comment

this i posted couple posts up
        i was laid off and got called back monday doing construction,lot of OT so strating either fri or sat I am going to do the Bill Star 5x5 sucks cause I could of sat around eating all day watching tv in between training...Next time I get a lay off going to do it and make a journal.Good to be back working thogh I am actuall stronger after a hard day of work for sone reason,,,Thanks everyone for the input...Not wanting a layoff but if it happens my lifts will be way up bt then makin the strength gains if any more significant............

I would of had time to eat all day and the hardest thing i would of had to do besides training would of been reaching for the remote...LOl you see now why i was thinking of 6xweek training...But with a job and real life it would DEFINATLEY be to much...If i ever have a chance to do it I WILL and post a log detailing everything....
        Last edited by ultimatemale; May 5th, 2012, 03:01 PM. Reason: spacing

Comment

btw the 5x5 is awsome for power and mass ...Anyone whos never used it should try it...Doesnt work to well for my bench but my squats /deads get way bigger in 4-6 weeks wich is the longest i would run this...Also gives you 4 days off to eat rest and grow!!!

Comment

Try this for 6 weeks:
            Day 1 Bench program that you choose to use (% based, pyramid...whatever), 1 assistance exercise such as flat or incline dbells 3 sets, close grips and a triceps exercise for 3 sets and 3 sets of standing strict front presses.
            Day 3 Squat program, hypers, one-leg leg press
            Day 6 Dead program, Glute/Ham raise or Stiff legs, Hang Cleans and chins/pulldowns. Throw in 3 sets of Hammers for the gun show.. Leg raises for abs if you want.
            Remember, if one trains HARD....3-4 workouts a week is plenty.

Comment

def agree bro if you read thru i always train 3-4 times a week more normal routines,,,at the time i was temp. laid off and was going to do a short 6xweek training cycle to basically exp. with high frequency training but called it off due to back to work....traing 4xweek now for 8 weeks and dropping back to 3xweek after this
              Originally posted by White Goodman View Post
              Try this for 6 weeks:
              Day 1 Bench program that you choose to use (% based, pyramid...whatever), 1 assistance exercise such as flat or incline dbells 3 sets, close grips and a triceps exercise for 3 sets and 3 sets of standing strict front presses.
              Day 3 Squat program, hypers, one-leg leg press
              Day 6 Dead program, Glute/Ham raise or Stiff legs, Hang Cleans and chins/pulldowns. Throw in 3 sets of Hammers for the gun show.. Leg raises for abs if you want.
              Remember, if one trains HARD....3-4 workouts a week is plenty.

Comment

Working...
              X