Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can alcohol really screw up your singing voice?

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
      Just choose wisely and read the nutritional profile.

Greek yoghurt is probably one of the better options as it contains a good amount of protein, lower carbs than regular yoghurt (due to it usually having a lower sugar content) and still fairly low calorie. Throw in some grated nuts, seeds and fruit and you can get away with eating less of the tub than if you were to eat it just on its' own ~ think outside of the square.
      But it's casein...... and tasty......

Comment

what to you think of carb backloading diet?

Comment

Originally posted by KrohDaddi
          is contemplation time, yogi?
          I have no issue with you at all but what's your problem with Jim? He's not pushing his lifestyle or ways on anyone. He's simply answering questions from his view point. As Im sure you have opinions as to why you do what you do.
          He never stated his opinions were fact, I have a bit more of a formal education then him. I may not agree with a few of his posts but Im not going to challange his opinion.
          Last edited by Trey Dunbar; June 10th, 2012, 05:34 AM.
          All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Comment

Originally posted by quattro View Post
            I have no issue with you at all but what's your problem with Jim? He's not pushing his lifestyle or ways on anyone. He's simply answering questions from his view point. As Im sure you have opinions as to why you do what you do.
            He never stated his opinions were fact, I have a bit more of a formal education then him. I may not agree with a few of his posts but Im not going to challange his opinion.
            Thanks Q. I don't have the desire, time or energy to respond to someone like Kroh. It's the same as my life away from the net (I try and have one), I have always limited the time I spend with negative people or ones that just seem happier when they can drag you down.

FWIW I have no agenda for anything, I do my own thing and ultimately people move through life by making their own informed choices from what they choose to take notice of. My opinion is no greater than someone elses, although I will say that a lot of my opinions have taken years to shape and mould into what they are today. It doesn't mean they are right, but there's always a logic and reason behind them.

Comment

Originally posted by Canucklehead View Post
              But it's casein...... and tasty......
              You are right, just looked into that now. I very seldom eat yoghurt although I know from a nutritional point many people regard Greek yoghurt to be a good choice; I wasn't aware that it was primarily casein protein.

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

he posted once that doctors are killing diabetics with insulin and he could cure them with his exercise and herbal remedy plan

he didn't know there was more than one kind of diabetes

then he cited 7 people who responded on Yahoo answers as his source for type 2 diabetes morphing into type 1 diabetes because a certain small percentage of people have anamolous symptomologies

then he lost interest when he found out they were all Indians

he's unbalanced and he acts as a pharmacist via his health food store
                Lets just say he was wrong....does it bother you that he made a mistake? I don't think his mistake was an attempt to sell his business, or to promote his store.
                All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Comment

Kroh, please leave this thread.

Comment

You guys can all decide here, me or Kroh?

I don't have to spend a couple of hours a day replying to threads and answering PM's, honestly trying to help people out and share some of what I've learned over the years. But seeing as this thread has been hijacked in exactly the manner I was hoping that it wouldn't...

Comment

he also has posted several times that casein causes cancer
                      while casein is a product this site sells, and most of the supp companies who sponsor competitors have a casein product,
                      but he recommends yogurt
                      greek yogurt particularly
                      which has the highest percentage of casein

and he never apologises or retracts any of his ignorant remarks
                      goes into hiding for a couple days and then comes back and posts pics of a stack of money or a TV he bought or something equally wacked
                      So why not ask him why he's promoting the greek yogurt? Im reading the same advice you are. If I really didnt agree enough to make a comment Id ask for his logic on said topic. An I remember the t.v, money posts.....lol I dont think that applies to the casein tho. If you disagree perhaps you should post with a bit less of an attacking/ aggressive style. Im not even saying I disagree with your arguement but your going about it the wrong way. Im sure Jim would respond to your rebuttle if it was a bit more subtle.

Comment

Originally posted by quattro View Post
                        Lets just say he was wrong....does it bother you that he made a mistake? I don't think his mistake was an attempt to sell his business, or to promote his store.
                        I was wrong and I have admitted that on more than one occasion.

For those of you that don't know, I assumed that a morbidly obese clients' Type I diabetes was directly attributable to his lifestyle and diet, a mistake that I'm sure a good few Trainer's in that same situation could have made. Regardless of that, I managed to completely rewrite his diet and he now weighs half of what he originally weighed whilst gradually getting off all of his medications. In light of it though, my error made me want to look into diabetes and the causative factors of it and it's something I've spent a good amount of time researching this year.

I'm with Young Blood, I see no reason for you to be in this thread as we all know what your intentions are towards me.

Comment

he was using this site to solicit clients as a trainer
                          holding out the promise to get them off diabetes meds
                          doesn't understand diabetes
                          Are you for real? Your comments are way out of line ~ I have never accrued ONE client from this site. EVER. I do not need clients, I do not want any more clients (as I only work one-on-one with people) and that's the way it has always been.

Personal Trainers here in NZ do not need to know the cause of a clients disease, as long as they are aware of it in the health screening that's done at the initial consult. Medications are noted and if it's serious I always take it upon myself to work alongside the clients GP.

I am on here giving my time for free and from the comments, emails and PM's I know that a good number of people appreciate it.
                          Last edited by Mini Forklift Ⓥ; June 10th, 2012, 06:27 AM.

Comment

mods can you clean this thread of all that schizophrenic cockroach blabbering
                            Originally posted by villan
                            i will delete all posts about me in the pit,i am being bullied and there is no choice left

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
                              I was wrong and I have admitted that on more than one occasion.

For those of you that don't know, I assumed that a morbidly obese clients' Type I diabetes was directly attributable to his lifestyle and diet, a mistake that I'm sure a good few Trainer's in that same situation could have made. Regardless of that, I managed to completely rewrite his diet and he now weighs half of what he originally weighed whilst gradually getting off all of his medications. In light of it though, my error made me want to look into diabetes and the causative factors of it and it's something I've spent a good amount of time researching this year.

I'm with Young Blood, I see no reason for you to be in this thread as we all know what your intentions are towards me.
                              WE'VE ALL MADE MISTAKES. It happens buddy, I once got into an arguement with my own primary care doctor because he was flat out wrong. One thing I know for sure, information is always changing. Every year studies say this and that so it's hard to be right on any topic.

Comment

How about we all ignore Kroh until the mods clear it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X