This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Young Blood View Post
    How about we all ignore Kroh until the mods clear it out.

^^wise beyond his years
    Originally posted by villan
    i will delete all posts about me in the pit,i am being bullied and there is no choice left

Comment

KrohDaddi is right, majority of MF's posts are straight up nonsense, typical vegan propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by KrohDaddi
        what he has written here is obviously not true
        he still maintains that his diet and exercise plan cured type 1 diabetes
        which would make the newspapers

he didn't know about the different types
        this was obvious from his comments in a couple of threads
        he was scrambling to google faulty sources to cover his tracks

if he had spent the time in between researching causative factors for diabetes, he could only have re-affirmed his supposition that Type 2 is largely tied to obesity
        but would have discovered that dairy peptides are implicated as one suspected cause of juvenile-onset Type 1 diabetes
        which he surely would have mentioned since he has an agenda against dairy-based foods (as does his beloved Dr. Campbell)

so frankly,
        his representations are fraudulent and misleading
        he is completely untrustworthy
        I think you're exaggerating a bit, he didnt say he cured type1 diabetes. You're pretty accurate in your knowledge of diabetes, I'll give you that much. So why not PM him rather then coming to his Q&A THREAD to attack him?
        All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis View Post
          KrohDaddi is right, majority of MF's posts are straight up nonsense, typical vegan propaganda.
          95% of the books I own are just to do with nutrition/clinical nutrition and natural approaches to medicine and disease prevention. The case studies and literature that I review tends to be science backed and encompassing both meat and vegetarian diets (I'm still really just in the learning phase with regards to veganism). I'm not even laying claim to being a vegan myself.

Feel free to share your opinons if think my posts are straight up nonsense; as I've said before I have nothing to push or promote ~ my writing simply comes from a decade of working in the health industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
            95% of the books I own are just to do with nutrition/clinical nutrition and natural approaches to medicine and disease prevention. The case studies and literature that I review tends to be science backed and encompassing both meat and vegetarian diets (I'm still really just in the learning phase with regards to veganism). I'm not even laying claim to being a vegan myself.

Feel free to share your opinons if think my posts are straight up nonsense; as I've said before I have nothing to push or promote ~ my writing simply comes from a decade of working in the health industry.
            I never said you were here to promote or push anything and it's not about hate, envy or anything similar, I just think your opinions and premises about genetics, cancer, nutrition, human metabolism are wrong.
            Last edited by Anubis; June 10th, 2012, 07:46 AM.

Comment

I never said you are here to promote or push anything and it's not about hate, envy or anything similar, I just think your opinions and premises about genetics, cancer, nutrition, human metabolism are wrong.
              I have no issues with that, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. To me, your post suggested I was trying to push a certain lifestyle or diet ~ 'typical vegan propaganda'. I am the only non-meat in my whole family and it doesn't bother me one bit, it's a decision that we all reach on our own grounds at least once in our lifetime.

Comment

Nothing wrong with being vegan, it's a matter of personal preference and personal morality. I said "typical vegan propaganda" in consequence of your attempt to promote casein [milk] as a cancer-causing substance.

Comment

Guys, lets keep the thread away from personal attacks and past differences.

Kroh you have said your piece but its time for your squabble to end. Any further posts from Kroh in MF Q and A will result in a banning.

Thanks
                  All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Originally posted by heavyiron View Post

Kroh you have said your piece but its time for your squabble to end. Any further posts from Kroh in MF Q and A will result in a banning.

Thanks

Originally posted by modredtrenton
                    someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
                      I did buddy, and I'm just in the process of working through answering some of them now. Managed to get through about half a dozen today, I'll probably get round to answering your one tomorrow if that's okay?

You want it posted up here or by PM?
                      Thanks, whichever you prefer.

Comment

Nothing wrong with being vegan, it's a matter of personal preference and personal morality. I said "typical vegan propaganda" in consequence of your attempt to promote casein [milk] as a cancer-causing substance.
                        I am curious to know what constitutes "typical vegan propaganda". I hope you can recognise that vegans are not homogenous. For example, I am vegan but not for health reasons (frankly, it is my belief that the health dimension is overstated, and I am vegan because I believe in animal rights and protecting our environment).

MF, curious to know your take on supplements, e.g. The creatines, bcaa's, of the industry. I have tried creation, glutamine, and bcaa's, and in my experience the tangible benefits were non-existent. I still drink the kool-aid to a certain extent, but it's largely a placebo effect as far as I am concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by 456Mike View Post
                          Thoughts on D-Asparic acid being used as a test booster for natties? Or any other alternatives for natties?
                          I really thought this product would filter through to where I work but it hasn't. In NZ at least it's still relatively new, and apart from reading a couple of articles about DAA on the net and a write up in MD I'll say it looks promising. Haven't read into any studies on it yet with regards to increasing testosterone but with that being one of its' claims then I would think there's probably something in it.

To quickly explain, free unbound testosterone is what you are looking to try to increase and that comprises only 1-3% of total testosterone (it's only the free testosterone that is linked to muscle gains and strength). The goal is to try and favourably alter the ratio of free testosterone to bound testosterone, with test boosters this can often occur due to the adrenal cortex being able to produce more of the C19 hormone ~ a precursor to testosterone. I have read up on a few natural herbs that claim to promote testosterone, and the ones that appear to have merit IMHO would be fenugreek, tribulus (with a 40%+ saponin content) and B Dimers.

So could DAA be a good choice for a natty? Yeah, synergistically it's quite likely to be something that could combo quite well with your basics like protein & creatine. I assume that over the next year or so it will gain more credibility, hopefully that will yield some clinical studies being done on it using athletes. Many people on here have praised it so I'd be keen to look into it further.

Comment

great thread. glad MF has one now
                            "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

Originally posted by heavyiron View Post

Thanks

What about all the guys personally attacking Kroh, are they going to get the ban hammer too? This site has a horrible double standard, it's run more like a popularity contest than anything else. Threatening Kroh with a ban is absolute bullshit. There are several posters on here that blatantly violate MD rules daily but get away with it because they are 'popular' on here, but if someone like Kroh, who some posters have a personal grudge against, makes a post with even a little bit of an attacking tone to it, out come the ban threats and infractions.

Don't get me wrong, I like Jim (MF), he is a really nice supportive guy. He has always been great to me. But that doesn't mean I agree with his dietary/lifestyle views. In fact I tend to agree somewhat with Kroh. Kroh probably could have stated his case in a much less attacking manner, but he raises important topics, things that should be discussed. When an open discussion can take place, everyone learns, even if people have to agree to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Canucklehead View Post
                                What about all the guys personally attacking Kroh, are they going to get the ban hammer too? This site has a horrible double standard, it's run more like a popularity contest than anything else. Threatening Kroh with a ban is absolute bullshit. There are several posters on here that blatantly violate MD rules daily but get away with it because they are 'popular' on here, but if someone like Kroh, who some posters have a personal grudge against, makes a post with even a little bit of an attacking tone to it, out come the ban threats and infractions.
                                This x2.
                                "I think Arnold had the sexiest body of all time... Arnold had that charming boy look and a body of a stallion"-google&pubmed

Comment

Working...
                                X