Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, that does suck. Most of us have bombed out of meets at one time or another, but this one had a lot of hype for him and I'm sure it stings a little more than it would for most.

Comment

• details please?

Comment

• Originally posted by NaturalFreak View Post
        details please?
        Stan missed all 3 attempts in the squat, so he is disqualified.

Comment

• Eric Spoto just missed his opener with 715 (I believe, wasn't sure if the chick said 325 kilos or 335 but my obvious assumption is 325). 2 attempts to go.

Comment

• Spoto just missed his second attempt at 325 kilos. It stalled about half-way up.

Comment

• Eric Spoto just barely, and I mean fucking barely, missed his 3rd attempt. It was so close, too. This kid is a sick, sick bencher and he'll do it in the future.

Comment

• Very close for spoto. Today just wasn't his day. Bad that the loaders got the weights wrong twice, thank god it was spotted before the weight was lifted. I hope the 85 year old is ok after losing the bar, absolutely sick that he benched 107kg!

Comment

• Damn, talking about letting the wind out of the sails. All that hype and they both fell short.
                  Conceive, Believe, Achieve!

Comment

• Can't believe both Spoto and Efferding bombed, lots of people saying how Spoto looked really nervous and not as confident as the KOB meet a few weeks back?

Stan must have been going in with an 'all or nothing' attitude to open up with a 903 squat, feel bad for both of them. Congrats to Lilliebridge for his WR, awesome. Anyone know how Urbank went?

Comment

• crazy.
                      I didn't even get to see the live stream so I hope there are no injuries.
                      hopefully Mark does a good "post show" power project with all the details...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
                        Can't believe both Spoto and Efferding bombed, lots of people saying how Spoto looked really nervous and not as confident as the KOB meet a few weeks back?

Stan must have been going in with an 'all or nothing' attitude to open up with a 903 squat, feel bad for both of them. Congrats to Lilliebridge for his WR, awesome. Anyone know how Urbank went?
                        That's why you open up with something you know you can hit. That way it gets you on the board. I'm surprised Efferding did that since he was going to try to set the world on fire with that 2300.

With Spoto that was the biggest concern.... can he do it in a meet b/c he's really only done it in a gym where he's confident/comfortable.
                        Conceive, Believe, Achieve!

Comment

• A few vids from the meet...

Brandon got a 2,204 total I believe.

Comment

• He just missed that 903 but according to Marke Bell he nailed an 859 WR.

Comment

• Comment

• I hope Claymore will chime in and give his perpective of what went down over the weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X