The Strength Agenda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Strength Agenda

Hey all, my name is Tom and I have been competitive in Strength Athletics for some time. I started out in strongman and powerlifting, moved on to highland games, and now am a competitve weightlfiter with Glenn Pendlay. I wish I had a wesbite with good recipes for fueling my training so my wife and I have been working on a project for some time now and I would like to share with all you guys. It's called The Strength Agenda and is a food blog for strength athletes. There are a ton of great recipes that I have tried personally and articles on strength and recovery. In the future we are hoping to have guest posts and contributors, cooking tips, food budgeting for the grocery store, and how to incorporate these things into your training program. The site is pretty new and we are open to any sort of feedback (what you want to see more, get rid of, etc) and look forward to hearing from you guys. Check out the website at thestrengthagenda.com and let us know what you think.
    What I had I gave, what I saved I lost forever.

Cool, thanks for sharing. Will check it out and let you know what I think JIM.

Comment

I'll check it out.
      Conceive, Believe, Achieve!

Comment

Will get the email to you by end of this week Tom, Cheers.

Comment

We've got some high quality contributors on the website lately. This article was written by Mini Forklift and is very informative. Check it out, buy some Fish Oil, make your body happy. Here's the link: http://www.thestrengthagenda.com/201...e-of-omega-3s/
          What I had I gave, what I saved I lost forever.

Comment

Cheers Tom, the whole site looks great.

Well done with getting it up so fast as well, and the links to the couple of products I mentioned are a nice touch I never thought of. Good stuff

Comment

Tom your site is a fantastic resource, well done. Looks great too and really easy to navigate.

Let me know if there's anything else of interest you would like covered, I'm happy to help

Comment

What happened to the site Tom, don't seem to able to get onto it?

Comment

Great looking site! Will make it my staple.

Comment

Originally posted by GermaniaK View Post
                    Great looking site! Will make it my staple.
                    That's good, must have been a server error or something. All fine today

Comment

thanks for the tip

Comment

Working...
                      X