X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q & A with Bench Press Champion Maryana Naumova

Please welcome Maryana Naumova to the Powerlifting section

At just 12 years old, Russian born Maryana became the youngest girl to ever bench 70kg. She is currently the World Record holder for girls under 15.

This is the place to ask her what you want, so if you have a question please feel free to ask her here!

http://www.youtube.com/user/kozlius1?feature=g-all-u
    Last edited by Mini Forklift Ⓥ; November 24th, 2012, 04:27 PM.

Maryana, what advice would you give someone that struggles to get a good arch in their back?

Comment

What does your training split entail? What programming do you use leading up to a meet?
      413/330/512 [email protected] APF raw

Comment

Welcome Maryana!!!

I got yo back.

Comment

hi) my two training programs were published in "Powerlifting USA" - magazine.

I'll fasten files.

Xu5wEzuX-ws.jpg

OBB1mUboF6M.jpg

YgUrBOjOxq4.jpg

My last training program, on which I worked from January to May 2012, I will publish in the next few days and just show you.

Comment

Thank you for posting that. That is a lot of volume but I've always done better with higher volume so you and your father are on to something there.
            413/330/512 [email protected] APF raw

Comment

You benched 70kg at age 12. What age were you when you started weight training seriously?

Comment

I started training at 10 and a half years. It was January 2010. In February 2010, in my first competition, I bench press 37.5 kg ..

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
                  Maryana, what advice would you give someone that struggles to get a good arch in their back?
                  Also can I ask you what your diet looks like, what do you eat/drink in a typical day?

Comment

Also can I ask you what your diet looks like, what do you eat/drink in a typical day?

I do not have a special diet.
                    I eat so that my mom cooks for the family.
                    I try to limit yourself to fatty foods, sweet, sweet water and flour products.
                    from supplements I take creatine CM-2 SAN and the amino acids of the company SAN as well as creatine Con-Crete.

Comment

What are you training for next, when is your next meet Maryana?

Comment

What are you training for next, when is your next meet Maryana?

I will have a little tournament in the Russian north, in the forest))
                        where there are only soldier-men, polar bears and the missile-shield Russia)))

This cosmodrome "Plesetsk". Launching pad for a ballistic missile "Satan." There will be a small event-championship in a military unit. I'll be there to participate).

In March, I will come to the U.S. for the Arnold Classic to version XPC.

Comment

footage 22/12/12 benchpress 215 lb.))) Road to Arnold

Comment

Awesome lifting! Good luck at the Arnold!
                            @Agrsv_Athletics

Comment

Wishing you good luck for the Arnold Maryana

Comment

Working...
                              X