USPA State Meet PR vids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USPA State Meet PR vids

Hey guys I weighed in at 231lbs and set the state USPA squat record at 622lbs and broke my national and state deadlift record. It was 705lbs now set at 722lbs.

Here are a couple action shots that I believe are from the records. I'm lost when it comes to adding kg plates without a calculator lol Ill toss some vids on here when I get em.

Nutrishop Woodland Hills and Thousand Oaks CA Store Owner, NPC Bodybuilder and USPA Powerlifter Brandon Gerdes.

This was the CA state meet.
    Nutrishop Woodland Hills and Thousand Oaks CA Store Owner, NPC Bodybuilder and USPA Powerlifter Brandon Gerdes.

Comment

Raw as well for clarification.

Comment

what were your bench and total?
        Excellent job anyway. My meet is in a few weeks and I am "hoping" for a 560 squats and a 660 dead. 622/722 is pretty badass.
        Congrats!

Comment

My bench was shitty. I've been lifting on a partially separate shoulder. Next move is to solve that issue and improve the bench. I put up 355 and passed on my other attempts because it didn't feel right. :/

Total ended up just over 1700 after the decimal change was added to each lift. I initially thought it was a 1699 total and was pissed! But forgot that the lifts were like 622.56 etc so the change added up haha

Comment

Best of luck for your meet brotha. I wish more bodybuilders got into the sport as well its such a breath of fresh air from bodybuilding. Also just looking pretty with no function sucks. Who wants a Ferrari sitting on blocks in the garage haha

Comment

nice work bud. I am hoping for a 1600 total myself.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF1tp-ECT18

622lb squat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEdzVhW6-hs

722lb deadlift

Comment

Working...
                X