X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's your max squat?

seen something cool at a comp?
    read a good article or interview you want to share?

put it all here!!!!
    100lbs+
    2.88%
    200lbs+
    8.31%
    300lbs+
    27.48%
    400lbs+
    30.03%
    500lbs+
    20.13%
    600lbs+
    6.07%
    700lbs+
    5.11%
    my strongman training
    Handle every situation like a Dog.If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

what's your max squat?

so how strong are you? what is your max squat?
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

i know its over 500...need to max. but i have done 475 for 20.
      my strongman training
      Handle every situation like a Dog.If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

Comment

Mine's 405 for 1. I can get 365 for about 6-8, depending on how I feel.

Comment

this is where i have a hard time at 6'1. did 545 ass to the floor. no siut
          http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Originally posted by musclehead10 View Post
            Mine's 405 for 1. I can get 365 for about 6-8, depending on how I feel.

nice!

Originally posted by 1strongback View Post
            this is where i have a hard time at 6'1. did 545 ass to the floor. no siut
            yeah height does hinder it. impressive anyway
            my strongman training

Comment

right now I use 500lbs for 5x10reps on legs day - sometimes I'll 5x5 with 585lbs. I've done over 600lbs many times though.
              FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Originally posted by He-Man View Post
                right now I use 500lbs for 5x10reps on legs day - sometimes I'll 5x5 with 585lbs. I've done over 600lbs many times though.
                freaking sick.
                does the weight bother your shoulders?
                my strongman training

Comment

What's weird is that my numbers can consistently go up every time that I lift.

Comment

Best I've done is 550. Have 545 on video. JUST missed 585 when I was getting 495 x 5. I never got 495 x 6 which I beleive would have helped me nail that 585

HE-Man - Thats some strong squattin bro!!

Comment

i cant sqat for shit if i do my lower back is shot for days

Comment

have done 495 for 5 clean reps (All day long) and 585 for 3 a couple of weeks ago. And a month ago when having a great day i got 625 for one with wraps and belt.

Comment

As for my squats you have to understand that for the last THREE years I've been focusing on my legs a LOT more as my right shoulder has died on me and legs are the only thing I can really go balls out heavy on. So the numbers have gone way up. I only train legs once a week and I use the Dave Draper TOP SQUAT attachment he designed for guys like me with shoulder trouble. There's no way in hell I could get my right arm in postion to support a bar on my traps - so the Top Squat is perfect. Dave Draper RULES!!!

I can use 500lbs for 10 reps easily now, just a belt. I always squat in a power rack and set the pins below parallel so I ding them slightly to know I've gone down low enough. My 5x5 workouts with 585lbs are done the first workout of the month, once a month, a week after after the 20 rep deep breathing squats and box squats workout. I train alone for the last year + but my buddy might come one of these days so I'll shoot some video of that OK guys!!!
                          FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Originally posted by He-Man View Post
                            As for my squats you have to understand that for the last THREE years I've been focusing on my legs a LOT more as my right shoulder has died on me and legs are the only thing I can really go balls out heavy on. So the numbers have gone way up. I only train legs once a week and I use the Dave Draper TOP SQUAT attachment he designed for guys like me with shoulder trouble. There's no way in hell I could get my right arm in postion to support a bar on my traps - so the Top Squat is perfect. Dave Draper RULES!!!

I can use 500lbs for 10 reps easily now, just a belt. I always squat in a power rack and set the pins below parallel so I ding them slightly to know I've gone down low enough. My 5x5 workouts with 585lbs are done the first workout of the month, once a month, a week after after the 20 rep deep breathing squats and box squats workout. I train alone for the last year + but my buddy might come one of these days so I'll shoot some video of that OK guys!!!
                            Sounds great any links to the program?

Comment

Originally posted by SASQUATCH7212 View Post
                              Sounds great any links to the program?
                              oh, its not a program but an attachment he designed. here's a link to it

http://www.davedraper.com/top-squat.html
                              FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Working...
                              X