X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by branch warren View Post
    380 lbs!!
    use both hands sunshine, You probably have protein farts that weigh that much.

Hey Bro how's training coming?

Comment

• i weigh 175 my max is 430.
      ISSA Certified Physical Trainer

Comment

• My max is about 525lbs for the last couple months, I havent been able to get past that. I have moved on to rack pulls and I am hoping that will help me get my max up, my goal for the year is 600lbs. In high school this was my most hated lift idk why? now i love them. I have been lifting seriously for about a year know. Any suggenstions on training would be appriciated. New to the forum.

Comment

• welcome alex, 525 is a great max. deadlifts are my favorite.
          ISSA Certified Physical Trainer

Comment

• 616lbs, or 280KG for those of us on the new system

Comment

• my max is 484 for 1 rep at my bodyweight at 239
              i only want to be known as the best ever is that too much to ask? -bj penn

Comment

• 545 in February. Left for training got back last week, don't even think I could have pulled 450

Comment

• Well? Did you....
                  http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

• well, I finally hit 315 today. Did 225 with double overhand for 10, then 275 for 2, 295 for 2, then went ahead and went for it: 315 for one. I think I could have gotten two probably.

Easy weight for most of y'all, but I was proud to finally hit it. My squats are still stuck around 255 for reps, don't see myself loading up 315 on my back yet, although my deads and squats had been running parallel for a long time.

Comment

• Good job man. That extra plate, even if we're talking 225, is always a good mile stone with any lift. If you're bbing start using straps.
                      PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Originally posted by PanterA View Post
                        Good job man. That extra plate, even if we're talking 225, is always a good mile stone with any lift. If you're bbing start using straps.
                        What your max ?
                        AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
                        MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

• Originally posted by KentuckyCelt View Post
                          well, I finally hit 315 today. Did 225 with double overhand for 10, then 275 for 2, 295 for 2, then went ahead and went for it: 315 for one. I think I could have gotten two probably.

Easy weight for most of y'all, but I was proud to finally hit it. My squats are still stuck around 255 for reps, don't see myself loading up 315 on my back yet, although my deads and squats had been running parallel for a long time.
                          LMAO 315 is my warm up weight before i attempt 800lbs
                          AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
                          MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

• Right, because you are a lot stronger than me.

I guess that's why I should be more careful that I don't brag so much in my posts, as you can plainly see from them, I'm constantly doing.

[[rolling eyes]]

Comment

• Originally posted by PanterA View Post
                              Good job man. That extra plate, even if we're talking 225, is always a good mile stone with any lift. If you're bbing start using straps.
                              Thanks dude. Ya, it's almost like, just a series of plate/milestones. Looking to 405 next. I believe I will hit that next year (early), but my squats will always run behind. Maybe because deads allow me the better "full use" of more muscles, as it is a pushing and pulling exercise basically (legs and back)???

I just added power clean and clean and presses to my weekly work out, which focuses only on the basics (bench, deads, squats and overheads).

I'm enjoying it, and I am amazed at the strength so many of you have. When I was 20, I was running 5:45 min miles, doing push ups and pull ups and would be lucky to squat 135 for 20, probably.

But I'm finding out I can still put on some muscle here a bit late in the game! (turn 40 in Oct.)

Comment

• It's actually more common for the deadlift to be your strongest lift, but some people can sq more than they pulll.
                                PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Working...
                                X