This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    yeah is ace is a bad ass suit but in my assocation i can only use IPF approved equippment. the ace is not...... wish i could.
    Im starting to love it, pretty kick ass tbh, what I like about metal is that even if their a little loose, in certein positions of the movement it will be tight (when its needed to be tight).

Metal do IPF suits, have you ever tried em? any good?

Update on my Deadlift btw (this involves the ace suit actually), adjusted my sumo stance a little, going wider and changing my foot positioning, used the ace squatter suit to see if it would make a diffrence, managed to get 440lbs on the deadlift! This was also after doing box squats!

I can now say I deadlifted 3x my bodyweight The british record for my weight and age is 462, so im gunna be chasing at least 464 for my next meet
    Last edited by Merat; September 5th, 2010, 07:24 AM.
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill

Comment

• The IPF approved King deadlift suit made by METAL is very good as far as deadlift suits go. Even in multi-ply feds there is not a big carryover on deadlift suits which is why you see a lot of guys pulling raw, especially the bigger guys. The big gut makes it tough enough to get to the bar and adding a suit makes it worse. I compete in the IPF and have had good results with the King suit however.

Comment

• 463 lbs

Comment

• Mine last week was 505 for 2 reps, not sure on a 1rm. Im currently working up toward a lifting competition in Jan 2011

Comment

• ^^^^^ 505 for 2 would be 515-520
            http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

• 510 lbs for 2 reps was my best. OFF season fun
              Biglee's Blogs

Comment

• 5-7 weighed 187 yesterday. never maxed but i can rep 405 for 12 reps or so..

Comment

• 185lbs with straps, chalk, and superglue.
                  My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elf View Post
                    185lbs with straps, chalk, and superglue.
                    is that a comment towards me elf??

Comment

• Originally posted by rockybaudoin05 View Post
                      is that a comment towards me elf??
                      No.. That's my max.
                      My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

• The most I ever did was 465 at 198 LB body weight.. 18 years old
                        Those who can't, say YOU can't

Comment

• Someones touchie.......

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

• I've posted before but...
                            best ever 655 raw and I was around 216 or so
                            I have a new mission though. I am doing an APA push/pull in November. Going to compete in the 198, raw, tested. I would like to hit 600+ for a nice triple body weight in a comp. The record (for my weight class, fed etc.) is 650. I am fairly certain I will NOT be able to duplicate my 655 at the lighter body weight... but that would be really sweet.

Comment

• last time i tried i pulled 420lbs about 8 months ago...no belt..no straps

Comment

• T.... When and where is the meet?

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Working...
                                X