• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^^ nice!
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

• Originally posted by JerseyGreg View Post
      my most recent PR was 515 raw! have my first comp coming up this saturday! gonna weigh 181
      Good luck man, interested to hear how you go. I have a meet this Saturday as well (130-145 class). All the best, enjoy yourself!

Comment

• Someone had been deleteing posts........

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

• 800 pds. 400x2

Comment

• Nice, some strong cats in here, no doubt!!
            BlackStone Labs 10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
            PrimeNutrition 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck

Comment

• Just had my first meet! Pulled 500 raw weighing in at 191. Won 1st place in weight class and best lifter award for deadlift! Can't wait for my next comp in October!

Comment

Just had my first meet! Pulled 500 raw weighing in at 191. Won 1st place in weight class and best lifter award for deadlift! Can't wait for my next comp in October!
                191 or 181, just curious because of your other post. what fed? raw or equipped?
                Nice work either way bro and now you have a nice number to build on for future meets!

Comment

• I'm getting ready for a comp on July 10th (BvP7)
                  today I pulled 495 x 12 and then 315 x 33
                  hoping to do some damage...

Comment

• Is it a PLing Meet or a SM Meet?
                    Conceive, Believe, Achieve!

Comment

Just had my first meet! Pulled 500 raw weighing in at 191. Won 1st place in weight class and best lifter award for deadlift! Can't wait for my next comp in October!
                      Well done mate, that's awesome. Good lift.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrotherIron View Post
                        Is it a PLing Meet or a SM Meet?
                        Neither. 405 for reps. touch n go, no resting on the floor. I tied for 4th in December...

Comment

• Originally posted by tjoe View Post
                          191 or 181, just curious because of your other post. what fed? raw or equipped?
                          Nice work either way bro and now you have a nice number to build on for future meets!
                          I weighed in at 191, I wanted to make the 181 class but I couldn't cut the weight fast enough. One week out I new I wouldn't make it so I just ate good and came in strong and full of energy, so I was competing in the 198 class

Comment

• I have pulled heavier, but last night I got 635 x 1 at a weight of apx 200. Very psyched about that lift!

Originally posted by JerseyGreg View Post
                            I weighed in at 191, I wanted to make the 181 class but I couldn't cut the weight fast enough. One week out I new I wouldn't make it so I just ate good and came in strong and full of energy, so I was competing in the 198 class
                            The weight game is funny. I did my last meet in the 198s and actually went too far and weighed in at 194. Being sick for the two weeks prior didn't help either. I have come to realize it is just better to go in at whatever weight you happen to be at. You usually feel the best and perform the best IMO.

Comment

• Pulled 635 at 218 on a diet

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

• Originally posted by USEALITTLE View Post
                                Pulled 635 at 218 on a diet
                                was that raw or with equipment? either way it's a nice pull.

Comment

Working...
                                X