This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tjoe View Post
    I have pulled heavier, but last night I got 635 x 1 at a weight of apx 200. Very psyched about that lift!

The weight game is funny. I did my last meet in the 198s and actually went too far and weighed in at 194. Being sick for the two weeks prior didn't help either. I have come to realize it is just better to go in at whatever weight you happen to be at. You usually feel the best and perform the best IMO.
    damn dude thats awesome! and i agree man, i was noticing fatigue in my lifts when i was trying to cut weight quick. At this point I'd like to just be the strongest I could be and weigh at the heaviest of my current class by gaining a few lbs, staying lean in the process.

And I just saw I forgot to answer your other question, it was a 100% Raw meet.

Comment

• Originally posted by weightslayer View Post
      was that raw or with equipment? either way it's a nice pull.
      Raw.... This diet really sucks! Tomorrow is the last day, doin my photo shoot tomorrow..... Almost zero carbs, very little water.
      http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

• yeah i'm done with mine too. i'll post up a pic in a couple of days. lost a good amount of water and BF and gained some lean mass.

Comment

• I gotta see what they look like when there done.... I'm only on this diet cuz of the wife, not cuz I want to be.

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

• Hit a PB for reps today. Bodyweight stable for the last few weeks at 145lb.

Could have got to 14 or 15 reps but was battling a migraine and felt like my head was going to explode lol.

Comment

• Broke my record this morning, did 175 kg ( 385 lbs ) Been training for just under 2 years

Comment

• ^^^^ age, body weight.

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

• Wish I could change votes...600+ for me.
                  https://www.facebook.com/leanmuscled

Comment

• This got me a tie for 3rd place.
                    Wanted more.
                    I guess the upside is that every guy above me had a minimum of 60 pounds on me.
                    Weighed in at 203 that morning.

Comment

This got me a tie for 3rd place.
                      Wanted more.
                      I guess the upside is that every guy above me had a minimum of 60 pounds on me.
                      Weighed in at 203 that morning.
                      Nice, look solid!
                      BlackStone Labs 10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
                      PrimeNutrition 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck

Comment

• Reading this thread a few days ago inspired me to have a crack at a max lift.

Height: 166cm (5'5)
                        Weight: 76kg (167lb)

Today I did:

100kg/220lb x6
                        130kg/286lb x4
                        160kg/352lb x3
                        190kg/418lb x3
                        200kg/440lb x1
                        160kg/352lb x8

I'm not a powerlifter (just a gym hack), which is why the rep scheme probably looks a bit weird. Was pretty pleased as I'm 4 weeks into a diet. Still have a LONG way to go to catch up to everyone on here though.
                        Last edited by Peri; July 26th, 2011, 01:29 AM.

Comment

• Peri - Nice work man! 440 at 167 and 40 years old is pretty damn good for a "gym hack"!

Comment

• lots of big numbers bein moved around in here..... its a good thing.

props to everyone that started in one placce and doin what needs to be done to get where there goin.

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Peri - Nice work man! 440 at 167 and 40 years old is pretty damn good for a "gym hack"!
                              Hey, thanks for the encouragement tjoe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peri View Post
                                Hey, thanks for the encouragement tjoe.
                                just droppin facts bro. I train a guy that is about your weight (but 47) and he's a repping machine but he has only once done 405.

Comment

Working...
                                X