X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hit 425x2 yesterday!....at a bodyweight of 209
    2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Comment

• Raw I have hit 470, but have the ability to go heavier. I want a 500+ DL by the end of 2009. In a loose Metal IPF V-Type Squat Suit I have hit 523lbs in my first competition.

Comment

• 700 Raw, and 725 with suit but it was only the second time I used the suit. BW around 265 for both.

Comment

• big pull bro. Welcome to MD, make yourself at home. With that kind of strength, I'm sure you could give us some tips. Toss up some more stats age, hieght etc.

Comment

• I'm 21 and drug free, I pull 505 raw at 202 lbs, 6', I scrape those shins!

Comment

• Originally posted by tjoe View Post
              big pull bro. Welcome to MD, make yourself at home. With that kind of strength, I'm sure you could give us some tips. Toss up some more stats age, hieght etc.
              Just turned 26, 6'1" and stay around 265-270 but im trying to get bigger. My other lifts include a 405 bench(just wrist wraps) and 565 squat(just belt). I compete in strongman, but am planning to do my first PLing meet this year. Probably just a push/pull though.

Not many tips I can give on DL because I am still young and learning all the time, but one thing I have learned is to focus on good form every rep for every weight and dont be afraid to strain through the lift. Most people give up on a lift when it starts getting tough, but you have to push through it.

Comment

• today i got 405lbx2 then 425lbx1 tryed 455lb but i was spent after the 425lb. that was after wide grip pulldowns (up to 275lbx8), underhand pulldowns(up to 275lbx7), t-bar rows(up to 225lbx8), underhand bb rows(225x8) an atleast 3 other sets for each. I AM Gettin 495lb within a month an ill post a vid, just need some fuckin AA batterys
                My Journal
                http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=53207

Comment

• Originally posted by PowerHouse15 View Post
                  today i got 405lbx2 then 425lbx1 tryed 455lb but i was spent after the 425lb. that was after wide grip pulldowns (up to 275lbx8), underhand pulldowns(up to 275lbx7), t-bar rows(up to 225lbx8), underhand bb rows(225x8) an atleast 3 other sets for each. I AM Gettin 495lb within a month an ill post a vid, just need some fuckin AA batterys
                  Next time you pull try this:
                  135 x 10
                  225 x 5
                  315 x 3
                  365 x 1
                  405 x 1
                  455 x 1 If that feels good slap on another 10 and try another single.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjoe View Post
                    Next time you pull try this:
                    135 x 10
                    225 x 5
                    315 x 3
                    365 x 1
                    405 x 1
                    455 x 1 If that feels good slap on another 10 and try another single.
                    Thats the exact same way I lift when im going heavy. literally the first 3 sets are exactly the same weights and reps! Im not at 455 though. I missed 425 today, but Ive been lifting heavy nonstop for 3 months, so I need to take a light week or two. I put on 10lbs of bdw in those 3 months without getting fatter, so thats good. Im going to have to do something for conditioning though, im out of shape.
                    straps are for kinky sex, or animal abuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by pikey87 View Post
                      Thats the exact same way I lift when im going heavy. literally the first 3 sets are exactly the same weights and reps! Im not at 455 though. I missed 425 today, but Ive been lifting heavy nonstop for 3 months, so I need to take a light week or two. I put on 10lbs of bdw in those 3 months without getting fatter, so thats good. Im going to have to do something for conditioning though, im out of shape.
                      Sled pulls.

AK

Comment

• Untill spring cleaning i only have 10 feet or so, no room for sled pulls yet! Im going to start doing bodyweight stuff untill theres more room, Ive always had good results doing minute drills, circuits, etc.

Comment

• I have a nice thick rope in the cellar too, making a sled will be a good project, my brother in law had one, but it got stolen. considering I will be dragging it on cement, what would you recommend the bottom of the sled be made out of?

Comment

• i was bored so when i was lookin up bench press records i also looked up the dead lift records for 16-17 at 198 an 220, the world record for 198 is 551lb an 573lb at 220.
                            My Journal
                            http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=53207

Comment

• 695 at a little push pull comp. at my university. here is the link to the video thats on myspace, don't how to get it off of myspace and just put it on here.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=34510737

Comment

• 505 is my best pull I'm 21 I weigh in at about 203 lbs when i'm not fluctuating. I'm 5'11-6'0 and natural. I can't seem to get a stronger grip when i'm deadlifting even after the 4th set 405 will literally fall out of my hands anyone know what I can do to help my grip when I go real heavy?

Comment

Working...
                                X