All things Poundstone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i foresee a 1,000lb deadlift coming in the near future
    I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

Comment

Despite it being "impossible" I still will do it and continue to do things like this. So comment away about my form and technique or give it a try and open you mind to whats possible, that is the essence of this beautiful sport we call Strongman, doing the impossible!!
      I love this mindset and attitude. I wish people in general would take a look at this and just sit back and think. Often we over analyze this stuff and get all wrapped up in numbers and probability. Who gives a flying hoot just stop thinking and start doing! Keep it up Derek.
      What I had I gave, what I saved I lost forever.

Comment

Fingers

WSM 2009??

Comment

It is time... WSM '09!

Comment

Just hours now until the contest starts. Awesome

Derek is weighing in right around 325, and lean. Im curious to hear what weight he maintains since he's in Malta for 2 weeks. I don't even know what type of food they eat over there, but whatever it is, Im sure he will be eating all of it.
            [email protected] Musclechemistry.com Marunde-Muscle.com

Comment

Corland45 truly admires Poundstone, and as muc as i hate to say it, an american will take the title from us (Europeans). If was to be any yank, id definitly go for poundstone, he carrys himself, doesnt come across as arrogant, a true gent

Comment

Whats up Wes! Hope big D kicks some ass over there! Kristin doing some updates this year?

Comment

Originally posted by tjoe View Post
                  Whats up Wes! Hope big D kicks some ass over there! Kristin doing some updates this year?
                  Whats up Joe, good to see ya!! hows training and all going, any new PR's or progress??

Kristin is def doing updates, some will go on Marunde. I asked her to text me, but then after she left I realized that international fees apply so I havent touched base with them since. If I hear anything, Ill let you know!!

This contest is going to be one of the best ever, IMO, how do the rest of you guys feel about it???

Also, corland that is very modest of you to give the American's credit. I think we are all happy to finally have some solid contenders on the scene again!!

Comment

2010 Arnold Prep:

Comment

Cheers tjoe always good to watch the bigman train.puts a fire under my ass that's for sure
                      T.C.O.B

Comment

and check out his new site as well!!!

http://www.poundstonepower.com/

Comment

http://******************/hmr-radio-...ducer-hmr.html

Dereks interview starts at 96:45

Comment

Dereks write up:

http://www.marunde-muscle.com/forum/...796#post313796

Comment

^^ Another win, year after year we are going to have to update this thread!

Comment

looks like several old clips put together with a few new ones:

I been out of the strongman loop a bit but still hope Poundstone takes WSM.

Comment

Working...
                                X