• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's in your gym bag?

so what do you carry in you gym bag?

list it all...unless its illegal
    my strongman training
    Handle every situation like a Dog.If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

nothin.
    but I work at the gym so everything I may need is there

Comment

weight belt, knee wraps, straps, wrist supports, and a towel

Comment

Shitty weight belt, knee wraps, lifting straps, wrist supports, and workout journal.

Comment

gym bag....lever belt, rehband belt, knee sleeves, elbow sleeves, wrist wraps, straps, mouth piece, gorilla rag, chalk, horse liniment, ipod, headphones, journal...

bag2...bands, pull thru handle, rolling thunder, loading pin, pinch hub, twist yo wrist.

bag 3...phone books, license plates, nails, captains of crush grippers
          my strongman training
          Handle every situation like a Dog.If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

Comment

knee wraps, belt, dmso roll on, horse liniment , smelling salts, tape, scissors (i don't know why), and sometimes a camera

Comment

What the shit is a gorilla rag LOL and why the mouth piece ?
              T.C.O.B

Comment

gorilla rag is a tacky rag for grip. works rather well.
                the mouthpiece helps keep my jaw relaxed. studies have been done that show keeping it relaxed increases the weight you can lift.
                my strongman training

Comment

knee wraps, two pairs wrist wraps, chalk, dip belt, belts, straps, about 50 bucks in loose change, old receipts , gum, elbow sleeves.
                  Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

straps, elbow wraps, beanie, IPOD, water, extra pin to add extra plates to the weight stack, hydroxycut for those lackluster days, loose change.
                    www.bodybybryan.org

Comment

I normally shower at home, so I'll list the non-shower gear: straps, wrist wraps, belt, chain and padlock (to hang that mighty five-pound weight from when I do "weighted" - cough - chins), training journal, pen, and occasionally two 2.5-lbs. plates because Planet Fitness in its ultimate wisdom has none to be found.

Comment

Journal, Wrist wraps, lifting straps, ipod, tiger balm, chalk, water bottle, shaker bottle, flash light, assorted supps, loose change....also I stole a bunch of 2.5lb plates from Curtjames' planet fitness...so I keep those in there.

Comment

Belt, money, BCAA'S, straps but they NEVER get used as they are for the WEAK LOL
                          FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Originally posted by diehardlifts View Post
                            Journal, Wrist wraps, lifting straps, ipod, tiger balm, chalk, water bottle, shaker bottle, flash light, assorted supps, loose change....also I stole a bunch of 2.5lb plates from Curtjames' planet fitness...so I keep those in there.
                            haHA!

I knew it! Those I bought at Dunham's, too. So give 'em back!

Purchased two different pair of pink one-pound vinyl-covered dumbbells for the Gold's in Carlisle as gag gifts. Both pair disappeared

Now how'm I gonna train back???

Comment

Wrist straps, wrist wraps, knee wraps, gloves, ace bandage, belt, gallon of water, 2 shaker cups of protein, can of almonds, whatever food I'm gonna have that day (I work ion the gym after I workout), and whatever other supps I'm on. And most importantly, my journal and pen.

Comment

Working...
                              X