Deadlifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadlifts

For those who don't wear suits what do you wear when deadlifting? For me it's just gym shorts and t shirt...or army pts..

Same. Sometimes I wear sweat pants but just normal workout clothes.
    Strength in life and lifting.
    shawnbellon.com

Comment

Barefoot with shorts and t-shirt.
      Conceive, Believe, Achieve!

Comment

wrestling shoes, shorts, tank top, chalk and baby powder

Comment

just normal shorts and a T-shirt
          Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

sweatpants, t shirt no belt, and a big ass LOL

Comment

when I am just doing them for fun... whatever.

when I am actually trying to improve them I bust out my Otomix, but that's about it.

Comment

I liek to wear pants when doing them to save my shins because I do various forms of deadlifts and pulls throughout the week. I like to do deads in either no shoes or my olympic lifting shoes depending on what the goal is.
                What I had I gave, what I saved I lost forever.

Comment

Glad to know that more of you do them the same. Pulling with no shoes is fairly new to me but I like it alot. Most in the gym have no idea why I take them off they think it's my secret to big numbers.

Comment

an ed hardy shirt, ecko jeans with my boxers sagging out, some timberland boots, and my shaker filed with 3 servings of NO XPLODE, so i can get super SWOLE brah. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by johnexpulsion View Post
                      an ed hardy shirt, ecko jeans with my boxers sagging out, some timberland boots, and my shaker filed with 3 servings of NO XPLODE, so i can get super SWOLE brah. LMAO

That seems to be a common trend in the gym these days. But don't forget the backwards hat with the perfectly straight bill and tags still on it, Haha.
                      What I had I gave, what I saved I lost forever.

Comment

Indoor soccer shoes, shorts, tank top. Might have to invest in some tall socks as I had a dude freak out that I got blood on the bar tonight.
                        413/330/512 [email protected] APF raw

Comment

If your strong then your strong. It doesn't really matter what you wear. Keep it simple and SFW.
                          "Strongman is an external view of how pissed off I really am at the world."

Comment

Originally posted by Srokus View Post
                            That seems to be a common trend in the gym these days. But don't forget the backwards hat with the perfectly straight bill and tags still on it, Haha.
                            Haha I'm a fitted addict,but fuck wearing them in the gym the ony thig that goes on my head is a sweat pant leg i cut into a sweat band lol.

I usually pull barefoot now aswell every inch closer to the ground is an inch less I have to lift lol.usual attire is a pair of mesh shorts and a baggy jumper,this ain't no fashion parade.

Love the guys quarter squatting in timberlands and Calvin Klein jeans in our gym just makes me smile and realize why I am me
                            T.C.O.B

Comment

The half deadlifts are common in Air Force gyms. As well as the hats and boots. Now that it is hot and there is no A/C none of them lift heavy anyways they stick to flat bench and curls.

Comment

Working...
                              X