No announcement yet.

Deadlifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-shirt, shorts, Chucks, and knee high soccer socks (to protect my shins from scraps) and an Inzer lever belt on the last set.

Comment

T-shirt, shorts and Chucks.

I've worn sweats, but they interferred with the lift.
      "im not gay but i dont mind looking at a sexy dude" --Pdon

Comment

airwalks(knockoff chucks) wifebeater and shorts,sometimes singlet at comp unlesss its strongman then its shorts and a beater again

Comment

Originally posted by The Thing View Post
          Haha I'm a fitted addict,but fuck wearing them in the gym the ony thig that goes on my head is a sweat pant leg i cut into a sweat band lol.

I usually pull barefoot now aswell every inch closer to the ground is an inch less I have to lift lol.usual attire is a pair of mesh shorts and a baggy jumper,this ain't no fashion parade.

Love the guys quarter squatting in timberlands and Calvin Klein jeans in our gym just makes me smile and realize why I am me
          When i see people wearing Timberlands and Jeans or Jeans shorts i want to die laughing in their face. Some people should not be allowed to Lift.
          "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

A guy that wanted to train in our group would wear his plaid shorts from work. Besides looking gay at work he looked really gay lifting.

Comment

wrestling flats

Comment

With and without a suit I wear workout shorts and if Im doing more than singles I will turn my rehbands inside out and wear them on my shins.
                ASC Pro Strongman - Sponsored by i-Force Nutrition

Comment

T-Short and shorts, that's about it.

When I'm training I like to just wear regular shoes, not use any chalk etc etc. Gives me a little extra confidence by the time the meet comes around as I know I have my deadlift slippers and chalk as little extras

Comment

just make sure to use chalk, the rest is up to you...

Comment

T-shirt, shorts and the flattest shoe i have. I like my pumas a lot. I think theyre race car driving shoes. Its as close to being barefoot as i can get.
                      @Agrsv_Athletics

Comment

Originally posted by AggrsvAthletics View Post
                        T-shirt, shorts and the flattest shoe i have. I like my pumas a lot. I think theyre race car driving shoes. Its as close to being barefoot as i can get.
                        Yeah, I like to train in flat shoes as well although I never train in my DL slippers. They're reserved for meets and meets only

Comment

loose gym shorts, loose t-shirt, no shoes

Comment

Working...
                          X