Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lose some stomach fat that built up. Time to get diet and cardio in check again.

Comment

I want to add some size on my arms ......... Especially the biceps because they are the only muscles I cant get to respond to my training as well as I can all other muscle groups ..... SMH any advice guys??

Comment

Shedding for Shredding

Going to be surfing in Hawaii in a month so need to drop some lbs. Going to try and slim down between 7% and 8% body fat from 9% or 10% right now, from 215 lbs to 210lbs keeping 195 lbs of lean mass.

Comment

200kg Deadlift
          Waterproof Socks

Comment

I am looking to speak to male and female bodybuilders over 70 for a brand new TV series. Please email [email protected]

Comment

drop 2% body fat, doing the 8 week jacked to the max program at the mo

Comment

Like to reduce my belly. I spend most of the time working and doing research by sitting on a chair in front of laptop. Don't exactly know how I can do that but might be by doing quick exercise in the morning, and walk after dinner.

Comment

Increased some muscle for the pit challenge, so for the last part can drop ten pounds.

Comment

It looks like I'm going to have to squat 170 kg during the IPF WC to stay in the game.

Comment

My Goals are weight loss primarily but also maintaining muscle mass. I have decent muscle size and have no inclination to ever compete so being lean and looking good year round is essential to me. For the first time I have dropped dieting altogether and am focusing on changing my eating long term. This has been going on for about 4 weeks now, I am down 5 lbs and how I am eating is fantastic, no cravings since I am not restricting myself of anything, just eating less of it.
                      Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

Working...
                      X