Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Long Does Your Workout Normally Take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legs take 20-30min, push day is no more then 45min and back is also about 40-45min. I never do cardio on weight training days, except a 10 min warmup. Cardio is very over rated for weight loss, in fact I think it's worthless.
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

it seems like the average is 60 minutes. Curious how much this varies if your are on gear or not
      Get big, or die trying.

Comment

45-60min weight training in the afternoon.. My cardio is done for 20-30min in the AM

Comment

Only lift once a week now, workout takes 90 minutes, then I always do 30min cardio after.

Comment

I'd say 90 mins but I'm a volume trainer and I don't go overly heavy . Then 30 mins cardio .
            i only want to be known as the best ever is that too much to ask? -bj penn

Comment

Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Comment

Over all 45-60 minutes.

Comment

it varies day to day

Comment

Larger body parts usually take a little more time than an arm workout but rarely do I have the gas to go much more than an hour with 15-30 min of cardio after
                    "Of course I can lift it"

Comment

Depends on the routine. Now I am doing a 4 day split so I am in the gym about 45 minutes at a time. I was doing an upper lower split and my training time on upper days was getting out of hand, probably close to 2 hours.

Comment

I'm Between 60-75 min. Because here you add pre-work out exercises, etc

Comment

5-10 minutes pre-work , 25-35 min for the work out , and 20-30 min cardio

Comment

I'm new to this and i hire a PT to help me training.

I make make me train for 2 hours per day, focus on cardio and single muscle a day.

Comment

Working...
                            X