No announcement yet.

Post workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Womanthrower;3482341]No you don't. For all you know I'm just some fat guy that posts on bodybuilding forums for the pictures of half naked muscle men.

BEEFCAKE[/QUOte

Ha im the fat man these days

Comment

I usually have a hummus/falafel sandwich.. There is a new study out that falafel will turn your GH levels up.. Also, the hummus contains an ingredient that's suppose to make you grow a mustache over night.. Ex: Signs of fast recovery

Comment

good pre-workout if your strapped for time is 100g uncooked oatmeal, 2 scoops protein, bcaa all in a shaker cup with water man up drink it down and your good to go.

Comment

30-40g EAA
          30g Waxymaize
          30g HBCD
          60 sugar from koolaide

I drink this while I train. I switch in, and out, various aminos. I never take the same stuff for very long, just rotate them around. This is the core though.
          I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Comment

lately i've been doing john meadows pre workout cocktail of half cup of cream of rice mixed with nut butter and a little sugar free hershey syrup with 2 scoops of whey about 1-1.5 hours pre workout, intra i do 2-3 scoops glycofuse mixed with 1-2 scoops aminolast, then about an hour post workout i have 10oz ground beef or chick breast with a potato or cup of rice. feel much fuller. sometimes its tough getting intra down on leg day but recovery is worth it.

Comment

Waxy Maize, Whey, BCAA, Glutamine right after workout....Solid meal an hour later! I like it

Comment

Chicken and potatoes with sweet baby ray's bbq sauce before and after training. My training is very intense but usually never long enough to require mid training refueling. When I know I'll need something I'll just bring a quart of milk with me to the gym and kill that halfway through.

Comment

I do all of the above.

Comment

I have only been doing a post workout meal. Should I pre workout meal as well? My post workout meal is a cup of rice with peanut butter and a protein shake.

Comment

I do number 2 - a protein shake with fast digesting carbs after working out.

Comment

50g ON gold standard whey
                        50g highly branched cyclic dextrin
                        5g creapure creatine
                        5g glutamine

Post workout meal white potato 3-400g and 1 tin of tuna

Comment

Working...
                        X