Cool Lat Pulldown with Bands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Lat Pulldown with Bands

Hey This is an exercise I started incorporating into my training, great feel LMK what you think

I kinda dont get using bands on everything. I think in the speed/explosive work it can be very usefull as it slows the weight down very effectively. As far as pull downs/chins, lately i found interesting variation of chin ups using rings, might be little more difficult, but i get great feel from it. You can supinate your wrists, so the movement is very natural. if you have them in your gym, give it a try!

Comment

Yea I like it a lot supinated. It just adds much more tension and say you do 3 or 4 sets with it then go into a drop set the weight just flies around and feels so much lighter

Comment

I like doing pulldowns (and seated rows) kinda like this with bands. I think I saw it in a John Meadows vid. It's a single arm movement and with one arm you are holding a contraction pulldown down the band while doing reps with the other arm.

Comment

Originally posted by D-NUTZ View Post
          I like doing pulldowns (and seated rows) kinda like this with bands. I think I saw it in a John Meadows vid. It's a single arm movement and with one arm you are holding a contraction pulldown down the band while doing reps with the other arm.
          Yeah meadows really has his training down. I will try anything and keep it in. I really like banded HS presses for chest, and a banded leg press.
          Its good on squats IMO to if your training for strength!

Comment

I suggest doing pullups with bands, been doing those and my upper body is totally exploding. I choke monster minis or average green bands around waist height on some bar then loop the other ends over my shoulders like overalls, then do my pullups.

Comment

Working...
            X