Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacks Healthworld is gone but still was the first gym I joined and John Black was one hard core mother. RIP Blacks Healthworld.
    I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

• Powerhouse Gym

37095 Gratiot Avenue
      Clinton Township, MI 48043
      (586) 468-6366

one of the last hardcore gyms in michigan with a mainstream name, there are others but i have not yet trained at them yet, i only hear rumors as if these places are a myth haha.

powerhouse gratiot is the home of justin harris and also steve kulco untill he moved away. you can grunt, drop weights, use chalk dispite the signs lol, good atmosphere, big guys or small guys and girls welcome, child care, aerobic/posing room. many power lifters also train there as well, also michigan bodybuilder bryan pazidierz.

michigan is hurting for more gyms like this, so if you are looking for a place to go when you tell ballys, lifetime, la fitness, pump fitness or planet fitness to shove it up their asses. COME TO POWERHOUSE GATIOT IN CLINTON TOWNSHIP MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!!
      300 pounds is always 300 pounds..... The saddest thing in life is wasted talent...

Comment

• Originally posted by pwrlftr View Post
        Premier Fitness
        Miamisburg, OH

Cheap! I pay about $7.50/mo. Got 2yrs for the price of 1 when I last renewed.

one of the only gyms around here that have an area dedicated for deadlifting!

I used to live in Miamisburg and I trained at Premier Fitness. It is the best gym in the area. I like the 24 hr access, too.

Comment

• I need an address or phone number for premier fitness - All I can find is premier ladies fitness in the miamisburg area...
          hardcoregymregistry.com * prettybuff.com * myspace.com/sallyagin

Comment

• SAMSON'S

SAMSON'S
            332 North St.
            Taft, CA 93268
            (661)76-LIFT-1

Hardcore All the way. Annual Benchpress Contest and this year there is talk of a Stongman type contest in the works all to benifit local childrens charities. Plenty of sweat towels and GRUNTING is accepted.

Comment

• T.B.T. Gym in CLearwater, fl

There is one hardcore gym i know of in clearwater, fl and maybe its the only one close to Tampa too. Its called TBT and its awesome feeling in there. it is owned and operated by a father and son and the father has a small dog that owns the gym. and its truly all american. and you can grunt and use chalk. all that they ask is that you put your weights back or they will kick your ass out and to not throw the weights. you can drop them and all but you have to respect the gym. and its cheap. and you can pay monthly with no long term contract. i highly recommend this gym if your in the area. 611 N. Ft. Harrison Ave in Downtown Clearwater 727-466-5925

Comment

• TBT gym clearwater, fl

T.B.T. Gym in CLearwater, fl
                There is one hardcore gym i know of in clearwater, fl and maybe its the only one close to Tampa too. Its called TBT and its awesome feeling in there. it is owned and operated by a father and son and the father has a small dog that owns the gym. and its truly all american. and you can grunt and use chalk. all that they ask is that you put your weights back or they will kick your ass out and to not throw the weights. you can drop them and all but you have to respect the gym. and its cheap. and you can pay monthly with no long term contract. i highly recommend this gym if your in the area. 611 N. Ft. Harrison Ave in Downtown Clearwater 727-466-5925

Comment

• 24 Seven Family Gym
                  234 Charlotte Street, Peterborugh, ON K9J 2T8
                  705-741-4979

Definitely one of the most hardcore gyms anywhere! They have dumbbells going well into the 100's (real metal ones, not the "rubber duckies"). The owners even bought 100 lbs plates so that we could put more weight on the machines. The machines may not be top of the line, but they more than get the job done. Like the name says, it is open 24 hours (even on holidays and week ends). The gym is an open layout, and is below street level. They even have murals of the Hulk and Arnold! I have been to other gyms, and the atmosphere in this one keeps me coming back for more.

PS- If you go to the gym to look at women, 24 is not the place for you, since its mainly dudes.
                  WOOO!

Comment

• hardcore

The place I train at is Wave Fitness. Dont let the gay ass pussy name fool you fools. Come buy on a saturday when we are in the trenches trashing legs. Blasting shit that makes your grandma want to go to church early lol. Dont let the gay music of the 5 olcock rush hour fool you either. We are located 135 Patterson Ave. Ft. Oglethrope, GA 30742. When you gstop buy to see us, tell them your their to see cody!!!!!

Comment

• Steel Gym

Steel Gym

146 W 23rd St
                      New York, NY 10011
                      (212) 352-9876
                      www.steelgym.com

I'm surprised that no one mentioned this place as of yet. Steel Gym is truly a Hardcore gym located in Chelsea, there are two levels. The First level is street level that you can see from outside and mainly consist of cardio equipment (5 Treadmills, 1 Stairmaster, 2 Cross trainers, 2 bikes) there's also some calves machines for donkey calve raise and standing which goes up to 500lbs I believe, and seated calve raise of course. Included also is a juice bar with plenty of stuff to choose from.

The second level is underground and that's where you'll notice how great a place it is. Dumbbells that go from 5lbs-180lbs multiple squat racks and 1 power rack. Hammer strength equipment, enough benches a 45 degree two tier leg press. And next to it a horizontal leg press. Everyone there is cool and doesn’t have attitudes, you can drop weights just as long as you put them back. Chalk is fine to use as well, most people who go to this gym are serious and have a no nonsense mind frame when it comes to lifting. Plus the owners are really cool people as well and are always willing and looking to keep their members happy. Not to mention home to a few current IFBB Pros and NPC competitors.

Check this place out you will not be disappointed.

Comment

• INNER STRENGTH FITNESS
                        2115 South Birch Street
                        Denver CO, 80222
                        303-756-7300
                        www.goisf.com

Owned by bodybuilders. Attended by national level bodybuilding (male and female) athletes and figure competitors. Welcome to anyone that goes to the gym to train hard and talk to other meatheads about this wonderful sport of ours. Filled with a very friendly staff and clientele always willing to help you or give you any advice they can offer. Walk in to the sound of loud heavy metal or rap and weights crashing onto the floor, members grunting loudly, using chalk, lifting belts, training without a shirt on, and practicing all the other shit outlawed at Faggot Fitness. Browse the pro shop, grab a shake at the juice bar, or head into the weight section complete with 150lb dumbbells, squat/bench racks with a strapped self spotting system for free weight training with the safety of a smith, basic no frills equipment including multiple smith machines, 300lb cable machines and a 55 degree, not 40 degree, leg press that can hold well over 1500lbs plus a couple guys on top of the platform. Other features include a rock climbing wall, stairs, conditioning hill with resistance cord, posing room and garage doors opening up to the street. Go upstairs and find a fully functional MMA training studio and boxing ring. Walk next door to the cardio room and find a variety of treadmills, stairmasters, ellipticals and rowing machines, as well as private rooms to get massage and chiropractic work done. Finish up and take a seat in the lounge and watch some UFC or other sport program on the big screen to recuperate enough to drive after a brutal training session.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Huge by Choice View Post
                            Metroflex gym in Arlington, TX

I have trained at gyms all over the World and nothing compares to Metro for Intensity and attitude. Its the only one left. thank God its in my back yard
                            And NO ONE is as HARDCORE as you Branch!!! Kick Ass the Arnold Bro!!!!

Comment

• HARD CORE NAVY

In san diego, ca we have The OLDE GYM at naval station san diego, 32nd st. Its the best most hardcore military gym I have been to in my 12 years in. They have ads for shows coming up, and actual bodybuilders male and female working there. we have DUMBELLS up to 150, a deadlift area, 2 leg presses, 2 squat racks, besides smith machines. a posing room, I call it where some people work abs and stretch.. I pose down in there. The light is great. and mirrors on both sides like golds venice. Its no frills, just pure lifting.

Comment

• HOME OF THE HARDCORE

FIT GYM

"HOME OF THE HARDCORE"

DUMBELLS GO UPTO 250LBS

DEADLIFT PLATFORM

POWER CAGE

OLD SCHOOL HARD TO FIND EQUIPMENT

wall to wall mirrors. most gyms today have a few feet

We Have A "NO EXCUSES" slogan here

FIT GYM
                                4415 CHESTNUT ST
                                PHILA, PA 19104
                                215-386-3333
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X