Clear All

• Originally posted by cruisermike View Post
    bump
    Update on this:

Colorado's Pro Gym
    1961 S Havana
    Aurora, CO 80014
    (303) 671-9586

GYm is still THE premier gym in the Denver area- Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, Strongman, MMA fighting. Great gym , great people. ANyone in the Denver area interested in more info hit me up.

Comment

• Smitty's Gym
      245 Symons Street
      Richland, WA 99354-3400
      (509) 946-0933
      Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• Bringing everybody an update of our Hardcore gym, still located in Butler PA, here is a new link to our new website, check it out sign our guestbook, or make a comment!!! http://www.barbellclub.webs.com/

Comment

• Looking for a good gym around Flint, Michigan. Any suggestions? I have been just using my universities gym, but 90% of it consists of machines. Thanks =)

Comment

• The Athletic Club (he recently went under the Fitness for $10 chain; I know, that doesn't sound hard core at all!) I'm here at 5am every morning during the week.

1903 West Lumsden Rd
            Brandon, FL 33511
            813-654-6568

This is a 24/7 gym and it's fairly hardcore; the 'hardcore' section is separated from the rest of the gym. Lots of free weights and Hammer Strength equipment and the dumbbells go up to 150's (around here the standard is 100).

There's also a Powerhouse Gym in downtown Tampa on 1120 East Kennedy Blvd. I hear it's hardcore but haven't been there yet.

Comment

• Great Thread

Comment

• Gents,

We are opening the first licensed Metroflex Gym outside of the state of Texas in Long Beach California. Opening day is May 28, and we are hosting the local Animal Barbell Club. Vinny Gilanti and pro-strongman Grant Higa will be on hand. It will be located at 3200 E 59th Street in Long Beach and will have dumbbells that go up to 200lbs, a leg press capable of holding 3000lbs, strongman equipment including atlas stones, more power cages than treadmills and deadlift platforms.

Check out the Metroflex Gym, Long Beach place page on Facebook for more details or www.metroflexlbc.com

Comment

• 5th ave gym in park slope brooklyn NY. but closed because the asshole owed the IRS money.

Comment

• gainesville gym omg...I trained at that place for years.....that place changed my life...hardest gym in the world...prostitutes worked that place in 1999...and convicts strait from prison showed up...NO AC no windows..heavy metal all the time..

Comment

• New World Gym in Toronto!

Comment

• Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

• TNX!
                          Originally posted by UncleJason View Post
                          The Athletic Club (he recently went under the Fitness for $10 chain; I know, that doesn't sound hard core at all!) I'm here at 5am every morning during the week.

1903 West Lumsden Rd
                          Brandon, FL 33511
                          813-654-6568

This is a 24/7 gym and it's fairly hardcore; the 'hardcore' section is separated from the rest of the gym. Lots of free weights and Hammer Strength equipment and the dumbbells go up to 150's (around here the standard is 100).

There's also a Powerhouse Gym in downtown Tampa on 1120 East Kennedy Blvd. I hear it's hardcore but haven't been there yet.

Comment

• THANK YOU for this nice thread

Comment

Working...
                            X