• Time
  • Show
Clear All

BEV FRANCIS POWERHOUSE in SYOSSET, NY
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Trainer4Life View Post
      Last I checked they don't allow dumbbells

I know. it was a joke. they only allow crunches, pilates, and benching(no more than 135)
      I love E-fights

Comment

the most hard core gym hmmmm
        MY MIND!!
        "FOR THOSE WHO DONT LIKE IT EAT A DICK!"
        SNOOP DOOY DOGG

Comment

My Gym is in Melbourne Australia. Just about every pro has trained here. We are open 24:7 every day of the year. Plenty of unique black and white photos from too many pro shows, an Arnold wall, a 60s-70s wall and plenty of collectables. Hardcore but we try to keep it clean.

www.dohertysgym.com

Comment

Ironworks
            Unit 2 Parkview Trading Estate
            107, Pershore Rd South, Birmingham, B30 3EJ

0121 458 6615

Everytime i go back to the UK this is the only place i train. I have traveled alot and have never come accross a place like this, A dying breed!

Comment

All the best hardcore gyms are almost gone. I used to train at Victory Gym in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada. A smaller gym in comparison to today's but just plain hardcore bodybuilding and heavy lifting going on. Lots of tank tops, gruntin, loud heavy music, and the best bunch of people. I've trained also at an old Gold's gym in London, Ontario which was awesome but now it's been baught out by a "fitness" franchise and it's not the same.

Comment

our dumbells go to 250 pounds on one is painted ron and the other is painted coleman.
                http://www.strong-and-shapely.com/ see a video of the gym and my girlfriend miss israel 3 time figure ira mayan

Comment

250 lb dumbbells, a man would be set for life

Comment

375 pounds each.. Powerhouse Gym Yucaipa, Ca AKA "The Vault."

Is this allowed

Comment

Originally posted by The Student View Post
                      Futenma McCutcheon Gym

Hours of Operation
                      Monday-Friday, 0500-2000
                      Saturday, Sunday & Holidays, Closed

McCutcheon Gym offers the latest in physical fitness. The facility is housed with state of the art fitness equipment available for use. Body Masters upper-body and lower-body selectorized machines; Life Fitness cardio equipment (treadmills, lifecycles, stair steppers, and cross trainers).

They forgot to mention that this gym used to be the base basketball court, so there is no A/C (Okinawa summer temps 89-100 with 100% humidity) or Heat (winter temps 50-70)
                      The one on Camp Pendleton is really nice.

Comment

Monster Gym

150kg (330lb) Dumbells at Monster Gym, Cheshunt, UK!
                        Last edited by Essexfreak; June 5th, 2007, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Who the fuck would use those, and for what?

Comment

I've never seen anyone lift 'em mate. Just for show I reckon!

Comment

I would have to say whatever gym adonis trains at would be super duper hardcore!!! LOL I figure all the walls are pink and the equiptment is rubber coated in bright colors and they have a no grunting law for all meatheads....and the music playing is from the footloose soundtrack........kevin bacon will be at the juice bar and jezzebell will be in a richard simmons outfit sweating to the oldies....

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                                I would have to say whatever gym adonis trains at would be super duper hardcore!!! LOL I figure all the walls are pink and the equiptment is rubber coated in bright colors and they have a no grunting law for all meatheads....and the music playing is from the footloose soundtrack........kevin bacon will be at the juice bar and jezzebell will be in a richard simmons outfit sweating to the oldies....

As long as there's lots of weight to lift... I'd lift there...wtf do I care... it's all about the weight... I will just try hard not to grunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X