Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twice every 8 days on bulk, twice evert 14 days on cut

Comment

• used to train each part 1 time every 5 days. Now it's 1 time every 7.
      pistolthedon to mike arnold: "I want to melt inside you."

Comment

• i may go back to 1 every 5 days.

Comment

• but i train my calves 2-3 times every 7 days.

Comment

• edit
            Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

• Originally posted by sadie7869 View Post
              edit
              hey girl... you see pic on facebook of two weeks of dieting and no cardio,,,
              MHP ATHLETE johnathan lee Johnson

Comment

• Generally once a week for most bodyparts but with calves, forearms and abs the only exceptions at twice a week..........
                A clean fighter in a dirty game

Comment

• Just starting out again, after a year M.I.A. Once per week is enough, with one rest day. But depending on my body, I might train a part twice, if I feel it's necessary.
                  "I can accept failure... But I can't accept not trying." - Michael Jordan

Comment

• I do a full body routine three times a week at the moment, and it works for me. This is a variation of a routine I've been doing on and off since reading an article by Bradley J Steiner in Iron Man around 1988. Simple stuff = good.

Comment

• That's right once a week is the best way of getting bigger

Comment

• Back BI's once every four-days, every thing else once in eight days. I train four days one week, three the next. I train ten weeks total then take nine days off.

Comment

• i trained 2 a week and felt hard most of the time but my energy levels would be low and sometimes my 2nd muscle group wouldnt of been hit as hard due to fatigue.

back to once a week and only training one muscle group a day seems to be better because i feel i work the muscle alot harder and go heavier.

Comment

• I've done all diff styles but once a week works best for me. Once every 9ish days works good for me too

Comment

• I work each bodypart twice per week. Lots of time Im not fully recovered but push past the pain for the gains. I see great results training this way as many bodybuilders of old trained with the same philosophy. My question is guyz... What happens to the (unheald fibers) muscle when worked thoroughly again. Does that muscle recruit a different set of fibers.. Do the already damaged fibers do the work and grow double time.... Is the previous workout negated (which cant be do to obvious growth Im experiencing) I understand the risk like over-training, running down my CNS, injuries, etc... but I grow from 2 a week but don't understand scientifically whats happening behind the scenes. Hope my question is clear and thank you guyz in advance for whatever help you can be.

Right on fellas
                              Ray Luv

Comment

• why do some guys train a lagging body part twice a week and the rest once a week?

if guys think that by training a lagging body part twice a week is better..shouldnt they train everything twice a week to improve all round?

Comment

Working...
                                X