No announcement yet.

Forearms!!! who trains them ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never trained forearms until I hit a plateau with my arms.

After incorporating forearms into the mix my arms started to grow again. When you have well developed forearms it really makes for a better balanced physique.

Comment

I have pretty decent f-arms...and they look really good pumped or even not pumped....But i met a IFBB PRO that has some pretty incredible forearms...to me personally the second best forearms in the sport following Lee's...And while having dinner i asked...dude seriously...u ever train those and ....He's like...Dude...i swear ive never touch em..they just grew...LoL...

I guess that answerd my Q.

Some GiFT huh. wink wink!!!

i do believe in forearm training for grip strength...So yeah...
      J.

Comment

Yup wrist rolls and behind the back wrist curls are the way 2 go

Comment

i find it strange that some people dont train them, arent they a body part like any other that we train

Comment

i train forearms every two weeks, other than that they get hit on back and shoulder day

Comment

Anyone tried the captains of crush grippers from Ironmind? I'm considering buying them...penny for your thoughts?

Popeye build huge forearms crushing tins of spinach...I just wanna do the same with those damn grippers! lol

Comment

i have every level. and im telling u man if u do wrist curls u get more of a workout than thoes craps.

Comment

Originally posted by hulk4lif View Post
                  i have every level. and im telling u man if u do wrist curls u get more of a workout than thoes craps.
                  Cheers for the feedback dude.

Comment

Originally posted by JREDS View Post
                    i have been training forearms for the past year or so on a regular basis after arms , i stop tho about 2-3 months ago and i think my forearms look a little bigger , never really noticed any real size gain at all when training them but i would do 4-6 sets after arms for them, when you really look at it , they do take a beating throughout the weak from all the gripping ect., maybe there better off left alone, just curiuos to see who really trains forearms
                    i don't think any one person can definitively tell you what works for you, other than you. i train mine every time i do bi's. yes i make noticeable gains with wrist curls reverse curl, behind the back curls. only you know what works for you. good luck.
                    READ MORE.POST LESS.

Comment

I train them once a week most of the time, but I've found they have grown pretty well just from heavy lifts.

Comment

I train forearms together with arms (it works for me).

Comment

No not really. I train them when i do curls.
                          Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

Ive started training my grip recently, but only because Ive been dropping the bar on deads.
                            Turn the other cheek and I'll break your fucking chin.

Comment

Started doing reverse barbell curls about a year ago and it has developed my forearms something unbelievable aswell as my overall grip strength on all exercises.

I definetely recommend training them twice a week..........gives a great look to your arm as a whole..........
                              A clean fighter in a dirty game

Comment

Your forearms get trained every day with pretty much every exercise. Every time you're holding a db/bb you're working your grip, and hence your forearms. Doing them more would just be overkill and would make them too sore to do other shit. I've never seen someone with small forearms and big upper arms, it's pretty much impossible to do that. So I don't think it's efficient to train forearms separately.
                                6' 215lbs; Best work out music = Lamb of God

Comment

Working...
                                X