X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i train em on my off days.

Comment

• Originally posted by xan View Post
      i do some wrist curls/reverse wrist curls to pre-exhaust the forearms before bis
      Why would you pre-exhaust your forearms before doing biceps?

Comment

• I agree masturbation causes more then enough stimulus for growth

Comment

• I train them on arm day...but it's not for everyone!

Comment

• i just started training them i realized they dont even get indirect work since i strap back and shrugs.

i also train them on arm day
            Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

• started to hit them after biceps 2 exercises 3 to 4 sets each

Comment

• Originally posted by sadie7879 View Post
                i just started training them i realized they dont even get indirect work since i strap back and shrugs.

i also train them on arm day
                I was impressed with your forearms, but if you have seen my other post in here, I love huge forearms. So hit 'em hard.

Nice avi I love shit that ties together like that... The strings are so taunting lol
                PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pantera View Post
                  I do most of the time, but not always. I like big forearms though. Like Lee Priest/Frank McGrath big

Priest doesn't do anything for forearms, but McGrath does.
                  Are you being serious???

Comment

• I have never trained them... heres a pic of mine... genetics ftw!!

Comment

• I rarely train them in an isolation movement.

Comment

• I train them off and on, I do like to train them though. Big Forearms scream power.
                        AAEFX Internet Rep
                        AAEFX.com prrstraining.com

Comment

• Ya my right is so much bigger than my left I actually had to start training my left just to make it match my strong hand. We all know the reason why too haha

Comment

• Originally posted by BBOY87 View Post
                            Are you being serious???
                            Yes. There's a video of him doing some wrist curls with db's, but he said in the video it's just for show and whacking off gives them all they need lol I have read him saying on the net and in MD that he does no direct work for them.

Comment

• I can't believe I found it lol

Comment

• I've probably done like 5 sets of forearms in 2 years lol they just grow by doing other lifts

Comment

Working...
                                X