The Top 10 Things That Irritate the Shit Out of Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Top 10 Things That Irritate the Shit Out of Me

10. Bodybuilders that smoke cigarettes. Like the guy I competed against who placed last and complained about steroid usage.

9. Obvious synthol use.

8. Greg Valentino considering himself a bodybuilder.

7. King Kamali's physique.

6. Masters competitors who refuse to take replacement test for "health reasons" and look like walking skeletons on stage. Since when is low T healthy?

5. The guy who walks on stage at 10% bodyfat and cries politics when he loses.

4. The guy at the gym who wears a tank top and is 20% bodyfat. He takes ever Muscle Tech product under the Sun to augment his junk food intake. He always talks about competing but never does.

3. The teenage bodybuilder who walks on stage weighing 150lbs at 6ft with no tan who poses to "Welcome to The Jungle"

2. Bodybuilders with an entourage complete with T-shirts at a local show.

1. Magazines that publish the photos and letters of the biggest goober to ever walk the Earth-Doug Brolus.(see below)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by platehed; August 14th, 2009, 07:23 AM.
    "My claim to fame? I went from being obese as a child to being the most nasty ripped man in the building."

i'd like to add one more to that list; the people in the gym who come up to you during your last 2 weeks of contest prep and disrupt your workout asking you all kinds of questions ; like how long would it take for me to get in shape; or will you stop your workout and show me some exercises; or will you set me up a diet plan [ that i know they won't follow] ; or ask me to meet them later to train them AND THEY DON'T SHOW UP!!!!

Comment

1) How about the folks that use the squat rack to do bicep curls?

2) Especially love un-racking and putting away equipment used by those that went before me.

3) One nite did 10 sets of 10 reps bench pressing. Two yutes talking, still on the bench next to me when I finished!

Comment

I just wanna see what you old farts have to say on this....

I know us youngens always complain about y'all

lol jk
        PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

lmao

Comment

Here's one

How about the guy that grunts louder during his set when an attractive woman is nearby? Happened to me this morning. Woman comes over to get some dumbbells and you would think he was foaling. She goes away and he's quiet as a church mouse.

Comment

The people who say "You're getting so skinny!!" as you diet down for a competition without the realization that the word "skinny" will give you a complex.
              SnakeBite Racing

Comment

The guy in my gym that grunts at the top of his lungs while doing 20 pound dumb bell curls.
                The same guy yells while he is doing pushups.

My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

Originally posted by connstellation View Post
                  The people who say "You're getting so skinny!!" as you diet down for a competition without the realization that the word "skinny" will give you a complex.

That is so true......

Comment

Originally posted by DBowden View Post
                    The guy in my gym that grunts at the top of his lungs while doing 20 pound dumb bell curls.
                    The same guy yells while he is doing pushups.
                    I'm always grunting while doing db curls (actually barbell curls are worse) because my tendonitis is killin me! Gettin old sure sucks!!

Comment

Originally posted by aiki ins View Post
                      I'm always grunting while doing db curls (actually barbell curls are worse) because my tendonitis is killin me! Gettin old sure sucks!!
                      I knew I'd enjoy this thread

My wrist kill me with bb curls too though. They're so cute and tiny

When I set the bar down I let go and just sit there for a minute thinking "ouc ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch...." lol
                      PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Originally posted by connstellation View Post
                        Haha. "Skinny? nnnoooooo no no no im cut! They said im skinny!"

Comment

Originally posted by aiki ins View Post
                          1) How about the folks that use the squat rack to do bicep curls?

2) Especially love un-racking and putting away equipment used by those that went before me.

3) One nite did 10 sets of 10 reps bench pressing. Two yutes talking, still on the bench next to me when I finished!

And the lady at the leg press with a 5 lb plate on each side for 45 min.

Comment

Originally posted by THERICK View Post
                            And the lady at the leg press with a 5 lb plate on each side for 45 min.
                            You left out the fact that she's probably texting on her phone.

Comment

Originally posted by rob71texas View Post
                              You left out the fact that she's probably texting on her phone.
                              AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! I hate that. The same woman probably then heads out to the store talking on her cell the whole times, goes and buys ACai berry extract and reads the Enquirer or STar in line, on "How to lose 30 lbs in 3 weeks with The Holllywood Star Diet"...

Comment

Working...
                              X