• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overhead db is the best.
    AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
    MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

kickbacks, easier for me to concentrate on the contraction.
      your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
      Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Comment

man i didnt think anyone would actually pick that exercise,havent done any in forever maybe should try some
        "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
          man i didnt think anyone would actually pick that exercise,havent done any in forever maybe should try some
          their great if you do them right, but it's rare to see that. MOst guys are swinging way to much weight around. i start slow with 20's and work up to 40-45's. I always do it as 2-3 exercise in the line up. my elbows need a lot of warming up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
            If you want a big tricep of equal proportions you should each work them separately try it i can do 60lbs behind my neck with one hand. Great pump. Over head Dumbbell builds the horse shoe.
            AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
            MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

Originally posted by stackndeca View Post
              kickbacks, easier for me to concentrate on the contraction.
              I agree, and I always mix them in, but i just love pushing down some big weight or using a rope and stretching the contraction at the bottom...
              “War is peace.
              Freedom is slavery.
              Ignorance is strength.”
              ― George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by The Celt View Post
                I agree, and I always mix them in, but i just love pushing down some big weight or using a rope and stretching the contraction at the bottom...
                hell yeah pushdown are usually my first and last exercise. I like the small angle bar then at the end do a reverse grip short bar burn out set.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Triceps View Post
                  If you want a big tricep of equal proportions you should each work them separately try it i can do 60lbs behind my neck with one hand. Great pump. Over head Dumbbell builds the horse shoe.
                  you brought up a good point, what exercises hit which head?

Comment

for me its the following

1) Weighted Dips
                    2) Heavy benching
                    3) Close grip bench press
                    4) Tricep rope pushdowns
                    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill

Comment

I think benching is a great way to develop the triceps but as far as isolation goes...

Big fan of tricep rope pushdowns, for me they do wonders (all our bodies respond in a unique way!)
                      Also skull crusher/dips/close grip bench are in my typical tricep routine

Comment

I actually like close grip rack shoulder presses. I read about poliquin using these and so I tried them. I really needed a way to hit the long head and exercises above the shoulder really do a great job of it (and allows me to use a lot more weight vs. extensions). It's really most effective for me if the elbows are kept back in line with the head and shoulders...

Comment

Anybody do Tate Press'?

Comment

weighted dips for me as well.

Comment

Skull crushers on a slight decline, close grip and reverse grip bench work best for me

Comment

Incline skull crushers
                                Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
                                Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

Comment

Working...
                                X