No announcement yet.

FAVORITE CHEST EXERCISES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love every free weight and machine for chest but got to love the good old flat bench bb.

Comment

No incline smith machine option?
      All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

incline bench is awesome for me..get a crazy pump.

Comment

my chest responds very quick to compounds and blows my balance off. So i kind of started liking isolation moves like cable crossovers
          Biglee's Blogs

Comment

No dips or pullovers, what an idiot.

Comment

LIKE PULLOVERS WORK THE CHEST.....WHAT AN IDIOT^^^^WONDER IF A MOD CAN ADD DIPS THOUGH? BUT IS THAT SERIOUSLY ANYONES MAIN CHEST EXERCISE? I DOUBT IT
              "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

I'm really liking the hammer strength press right now. Not a big fan of machine's but this one really hits my chest well. I train alone so it's nice to be able to work with heavier weight without worrying about crushing myself. I haven't tried the decline hammer strength but I absolutly hate the incline Hammer machine. It has a very close grip and I feel it in my triceps more than anything else.

My Favs would be:
                Flat Hammer strength press
                Flat Bench
                Incline DB press in that order.
                www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Comment

if you bring your butt to the end of the seat instead of placing it flat against the pad it feels so much better
                  "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
                    if you bring your butt to the end of the seat instead of placing it flat against the pad it feels so much better
                    On the incline Hammer?
                    www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Comment

yeah....dong it all the way bak in the seat is more like military tri press.....but if you slide your butt out to the end of the seat it changes the angle and its perfect
                      "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

LIKE PULLOVERS WORK THE CHEST.....WHAT AN IDIOT^^^^WONDER IF A MOD CAN ADD DIPS THOUGH? BUT IS THAT SERIOUSLY ANYONES MAIN CHEST EXERCISE? I DOUBT IT
                        I've never tried them for chest. Always for tri's. But alot of people swear by them if you lean way forward.

I prefer the incline bench then pec dec lately. Now if my gym would just get an adjustable bench, instead of the 70 degree one we have. Almost sitting straight up and down sucks^^

Comment

D Flyes slow and heavy they pull your chest apart and link nice with your front delts ,all this means nothing if you dont work your back as all foundations for a big chest come from having a big back.

Comment

You truly are a complete fucking dunce.

Once again, you should be banned from every area of the website except your training journal and the pit.

Comment

you are def right that dips should be on the list.....pullovers are not a chest exercise.......the traditonal db pullover doesnt really work anything(maybe tiny bit of lats...some serratus)......get in a nautilus lullover machine and report back let us know where you felt contractions....bet money its not your chest.....stop followong me here trying to turn it into the pit
                              "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

you are def right that dips should be on the list.....pullovers are not a chest exercise.......the traditonal db pullover doesnt really work anything(maybe tiny bit of lats...some serratus)......get in a nautilus lullover machine and report back let us know where you felt contractions....bet money its not your chest.....stop followong me here trying to turn it into the pit
                                Dumbbell Pullovers work basic Pectoral Adduction...which is one of the main functions of the Pec. Horizontal Adduction would be your typical dumbbell flye.

If you've never done them, then give them a shot.

You can clearly see his chest stretch and then fully contract upon return.......and yes, this was the gayest video I could find.

Comment

Working...
                                X