No announcement yet.

FAVORITE CHEST EXERCISES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ONE OF THOSE STUDIES THAT SHOWS ELECTRICAL ACTIVATION OR WHATEVER....IT MAKES SENSE THAT IT WOULD WORK THE CHEST TO SOME DEGREE SINCE THE FUNCTION OF THE CHEST IS TO BRING THE ARMS DOWN AND ACROSS THE BODY....BUT IVE NEVER REALLY LIKED THEM FOR THAT, OR FELT THAT THEY DID ANYTHING FOR ME....I DO DECLINE CABLE PULLOVERS FOR LATS.........................

I SHOULD HAVE PUT THE PULLOVER ON THE LIST SINCE ITS A CLASSIC MOVE....AND PEOPLE LIKE DR. COLKER CLAIM IT EXPANDS THE "RIB BOX"..........IF ANY OF THE POLLS I MADE WERE FLAWED I WOULD SAY IT WAS THIS ONE......CANT WIN EM ALL
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Dumbell pullover is a shit exercise. The Hammer Strength or Nautilus pullover is very effective, but it's more of a back exercise then chest. Pullovers weren't necessary in this poll. Couldve put dips or Smith Machine inclines on the list tho
      All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

YEAH I USE THE SMITH FOR EVERYTHING
        "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Smith is pussy unless you don't have a spot or you're a noob getting taught by a trainer. With that being said BB benh is the best for me. I tried everything. I get the best results from a good ol' fashion bench press. To each his own.
          http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...aining-Journal

Comment

decline db's and decline db fly's

Comment

I vote for the bench press

Comment

My vote is for pushup - with feet on a stability ball. Great thing to superset with another chest exercise for 100% fatigue. Gives me a great pump.
                Prepare to get Rocked: www.apixtreme.com Follow me at http://blog.michelewelcome.com

Comment

incline bb is the shit!

Comment

Originally posted by MACDAT View Post
                    Smith is pussy unless you don't have a spot or you're a noob getting taught by a trainer. With that being said BB benh is the best for me. I tried everything. I get the best results from a good ol' fashion bench press. To each his own.
                    Post a pic of your chest big man
                    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

Originally posted by bigrgc View Post
                      Post a pic of your chest big man
                      Knew my gaydar was working
                      http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...aining-Journal

Comment

HES PROBLY WAY STRONGER THAN ME
                        "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Originally posted by bigrgc View Post
                          Dumbell pullover is a shit exercise. The Hammer Strength or Nautilus pullover is very effective, but it's more of a back exercise then chest. Pullovers weren't necessary in this poll. Couldve put dips or Smith Machine inclines on the list tho
                          thats because those machines replicate bent arm pullovers you silly prick. I'm speaking of straight arm pullovers,something which i'm sure that you've never routinely used... which would explain your weak ass side chest in your avi.

Comment

People often turn down the good 'ol Bench Press. You won't ever see someone with a strong raw bench who isn't big all over in the upper body. You'll see small guys who can throw around big weight on machines or doing weighted dips or dumbbells. But the Bench don't lie. There aren't a lot of guys who can work up to big weights on Incline Bench without putting in hard work on the Bench Press. If you bench 500 you're gonna have a very complete upper body.
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/ptarleton?feature=mhum

Comment

I don't see any options for those of us who aren't bbers like floor press, pin press, bottom up bench, close grip bench, close grip incline, reverse bench, board press, etc.

If I have to choose from your list it would be Flat BB Bench.
                              Conceive, Believe, Achieve!

Comment

who cares about people who arent bbers
                                "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Working...
                                X