No announcement yet.

FAVORITE CHEST EXERCISES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate all of them. If I really had to chose it would be incline db presses or incline db flies

Comment

• I love them all, bench press, dips, decline bench, incline db press, etc, love them all

Comment

• i been starting my workouts with smith decline bench and im liking the results,,
        Bodybuilding isn't 90 minutes in the gym... Its a lifestyle -Lee Priest

Comment

• 1. Incline dumbell
          2. Incline smith
          3. Incline barbell
          All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

• ^be careful, too much incline work means huge front delts that totally take over, leaving you with a small chest

Comment

• Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
              ^be careful, too much incline work means huge front delts that totally take over, leaving you with a small chest
              My delts take over no matter what exercises I do. And I'm talking all three heads blow up. At this point I only train shoulders about once a month.

I don't do flat bench anymore because my lower pecs grow so much faster than my upper pecs, looks like I have boobs when I do flat bench. My chest has improved quite a bit by placing more emphasis on the upper chest. I do machine flys for my middle chest, and body weight dips for my outer pecs
              Last edited by bigrgc; February 14th, 2013, 04:57 AM.
              All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

• ^well, with that mentality you'll never have Ronnie or Arnold or Lou Ferrigno chest, because you think that's like man boobs and you don't like that look

Comment

^well, with that mentality you'll never have Ronnie or Arnold or Lou Ferrigno chest, because you think that's like man boobs and you don't like that look
                  Good point. I just do what gives me the best look and most balance. To me getting bigger is pointless if I don't keep balance with that added size

Comment

• ^well you bring up an interesting point, not EVERYONE wants to be as huge as Ronnie Coleman or Markus Ruhl

Comment

^well you bring up an interesting point, not EVERYONE wants to be as huge as Ronnie Coleman or Markus Ruhl

Uhh... really?!?

I like the fly machine the best. Does that make me a wuss??

Comment

• I love flat dumbbell bench . It was my first exercise for about 4 months.

Comment

• im loving the decline at the minute

Comment

• Usually incline db but loving decline bb with a long lockout at the moment

Comment

• Franco Columbu CHEST workout

Comment

• I like incline bench press.

Comment

Working...
                                X