Clear All

• AdotCdot
    replied
    australian pullups is my shit good 4 the rear delts

Leave a comment:

• Mr.SUST
    replied
    Originally posted by Warrior View Post
    Dumbbell shrugs while leaning on an incline bench - chest against the pad. It helps to shift the load off the top of the shoulders (away from the verticle plane) and more toward the upper back area - where the traps actually reside...
    excellent idea...i think i'll steal it! thanks bro....

Leave a comment:

• Siege
    replied
    After I rep out on barbell curls, I usually do a drop set of reverse grip barbell slide curls. It really increased the pump.

LOL, people at the gym watching probably think I'm doing some kind of half-assed barbell row!

Leave a comment:

• Hate it or Love it!
    replied
    I love yates underhand barbell rows S/S w under hand barbell shrugs hold in top position for 3 sec.

Leg extensions hold in extended position then shift your toes from out to in for a count of eight then slowly lower you will do this for 10 to 12 reps then stretch 30 sec and go into sissy squats for a set of 12 stretch 30 sec and repeat 3 to 4 times

Leave a comment:

• Hate it or Love it!
    replied
    Originally posted by figurebre View Post
    Alphas for the glutes! I start 3 sets of 50 and increase 10 per set every week closer to contest.
    What r alphas? Dont think i have ever heard of this.

Leave a comment:

• Walking Beast
    replied
    Spine twisters

Rotating wall grinders

Spinal collumn crunching

Alternating cigarettes

Clown annihilation booth activation

Inside out defecation

Running on the ceiling naked

Master these and you can become a beast

KILL EM n GRILL EM

Leave a comment:

• shockwayve3000
    replied
    overhead arm pulls using a cable...

Leave a comment:

• AussieBB09
    replied
    clubbells are fun for a change. Good for shoulder rehab/prehab especially.

Leave a comment:

• Columbian Necktie
    replied
    Heres one for the mid delts, I call these Wall singal Arm Lateral raises. This sounds long and drawn out but worth a try if you want to fry up your mid delts.
    1. Start by using a light dumbell untill you get used to the movement.
    2. Stand sideways, about a foot away from a wall and then lean on the wall with just your shoulder touching it, your feet should be the furthest bodypart away from the wall.
    3. Now with the other arm start your lateral raises. Keep your arm as straight as possible and raise the dumbell slowly till it is level with your shoulder. When lowering the dumbell letting it past infront of your body and then start your next rep, this will keep the tension full on the mid delts. Give this one a try. WARNING!!!!! only for people who love blood swelling delts and a pump to F**K**G match.
    4. shoot for 8-10 reps and then change arms.

Leave a comment:

• Columbian Necktie
    replied
    Here's one that will pump up and build your lower inner and outer Quads, I swear by this exercise.
    Reverse Hack Squats, what I mean by reverse is that your facing the machine so that your feet are pointing down instead of up the foot plate, try to use the lowest part of the foot plate so that you can go all the way down without putting unwanted stress on your lower back. This will put most of the focus on the lower parts of your quads including the teardrop over the knee.Before starting this exercise adjust the hack squat to its lowest angle so that you are almost lying face down. Start of light until you get used to the feel and foot placements Once you have mastered the exercise you will be able to wack on alot more weight on each side and change the angle and foot placement (narrow and wide) to move the stress points on the quads. JOB DONE!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Randzilla
    replied
    arnold press and pullovers

Leave a comment:

• ForX
    replied
    why is this thread in the nutrition forum???

Leave a comment:

• yoked317
    replied
    seated rope rows, i know its not really all that uncommon, but they put an awesome burn in the lower lats and mid back. just attach a rope to the seated row cable, grab both ends above the knot and row like you were doing close grips, hold the contraction for a sec at the top.

Leave a comment:

• Walking Beast
    replied
    Also a dropset I came up with for preacher curls. Load the cambered bar to the max with 10lb plates. Usually 5 or 6 per side. Curl til failure, drop a ten off each side, and repeat until there are no plates left. I would usually got through 2-3 cycles of this as part of my bicep routine getting 60-80 reps total per set. There is no rest between sets.

Leave a comment:

• Walking Beast
    replied
    Hammer grip dumbbell raises for shoulders. Palms facing in front of you, raise arms straight up from sides.

Deadlifts with bar behind the legs (BEAST LIFT). Your legs arent in the way. For me I was able to deadlift 730lbs from lowest power rack setting doing them this way. Cant reccomend them though cuz I fucked up my back doing all kinds of crazy shit with deads and the other brutalities of my training.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X