This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do a high cable curl for biceps.

Set down at a Lat pulldown station just like you're going to do a lat pulldown with your legs pinned under the pads, grab the bar with a revers grip, lean forward just a little and curl the bar to the back of your neck.

Pretty easy, hits the biceps a little different.

I also do like a spider curls with a fix bar.

Grab an incline bench, incline it to wherever you want, put your knees in the seat of it and lay forward with your chest against the bench, have a spotter hand you the weight and there ya go. I do both of these movements in the higher rep ranges 15-24.

Niether are staples but good for variety now and then ;')
    www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Comment

• I like doing exercises back to back that hid the same muscle from different angles. For example, triangle pulldowns followed by seated rows followed by machine pullovers for back. Or hammer curls, reverse curls and Nautilus curls for bi's.

Comment

• Jason Huh's hamstring extensions done on the hyperextension "machine." That KILLS after a ham day.

Comment

• I will do lying preacher curls on an incline bench. Nobody at my gym. (including the personal trainers) have seen this exercise before.

Comment

• Midstream I stop and hold for 10 seconds- repeat till I reach failure.
            Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• became impractical at some point to continue increasing amoun tof weight i held to my chest for this so i dropped down to just a plate and hold it at arm's lenght in different positions to vary the resistance and range of motion throughout the set:

http://krohdaddi.tumblr.com/
              Originally posted by bolsen
              Whatever you do, don't take a screenshot and post that pm...

Comment

• Scap(ulae) Shrugs: On a chest supported row machine, keep the arms straight, relatively wide grip, let the shoulders round forward as much as possible (get a stretch from pit to pit) and shrug the shoulder blades back, as if pinching a tennis ball between them. Its a 3-4 inch movement, just like a shrug for upper traps, but this hits Trap III and IV and all the other meat in the upper back. Best done as a finisher at the end of an upper back workout, after all rows. Strip sets work great - have a buddy rip off plates as you fatigue and keep going until your upper back reaches complete vapor lock. Straps are a good idea.

Comment

• I just started doing dead-stop concentrations, learned these from Antoine V.
                  www.Beshius.net

Comment

• Originally posted by PlatzSquatz View Post
                    Scap(ulae) Shrugs: On a chest supported row machine, keep the arms straight, ....and shrug the shoulder blades back, as if pinching a tennis ball between them. Its a 3-4 inch movement, just like a shrug for upper traps, ....
                    Aaah the good old Kelso shrugs. Kelso (wa'was his first name?) came up with these shrugs for all angles god bless his soul. The shoulder joint is capable of doing shrugs for trapezius, lower trapezius (as in your suggestion), shoulder (stiff elbow military press shrugs) and Chest (stiff elbow bench press shrugs). I strongly advise his book about the detailed descriptions about the whole possible angles.

Comment

• http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...50783129005308

Comment

• http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...50783129005308

Comment

• My secret exercise....Well I think you guys could guess if you think hard enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve Rao View Post
                            My secret exercise....Well I think you guys could guess if you think hard enough.
                            I'm guessing it's writing random moronic comments in threads.

Comment

• Tire flips

Comment

• Masturbation.

Comment

Working...
                                X