Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, what is your opinion on this exercise? I've never seen anyone else do this. Kinda resembles the glute-ham raise but with bent over torso.

It's called "Ben Johnson" b/c supposedly Ben Johnson had used it in his workouts.

Comment

• http://www.break.com/pranks/bench-pr...-wrong-2390951

Comment

• deadlifts all the way!!!

Comment

• keep it simple
          milk is for babies,men drink beer

Comment

• here is my secret...a quick preview of my work out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QBFBrxccME enjoy!!!

Comment

• Exercise

3. Focus On Maintenance Rather Than Improvement

Another very essential thing that you should be doing as you prepare for the holiday season is get your mind more focused around maintenance rather than improvement. If you can instead just focus on keeping the current body you have, you won't be as tempted to throw in the towel when you find that you just aren't making gains.The season is busy, without a doubt, and to expect yourself to continue to make ongoing gains like you do the rest of the year will be a very unrealistic expectation for most people.If you have this expectation in mind though then when you do find you're not reaching it, you're very likely to grow frustrated and may give up altogether. If you're someone who suffers from black and white thinking, this is going to place you in a very troublesome situation.

Comment

• I don't have any secret exercises, just the basics
                I do prefer free weights over machines and cables though

Comment

• dumbbell pullovers. def one of my favorites.

Comment

• donīt know about a secret but some do a shrug with a Deadlift but could this guy combine this with a squat?

Comment

• stiernacken is a Bull neck in German.

Comment

• Kai Greene Just Revealed His 2016 Leg Workout! Try It Out For Yourself!
                        kai legs.jpg
                        Watch Kai’s leg workout in the video below.

http://ow.ly/Guyr303Dub4

Comment

• donīt know about "secret" exercise but i still do this great exercise. Rich Shows it and i canīt find an old Video of him doing it although i did see one a couple of years ago from him in the 80īs doing it and heavy!.

Comment

• anyone try this lift? I like this guys Videos and a lot of the old School guys did do a lot of one arm Lifts...but not sure if this would be healthy.

Comment

• This is AWESOME!!
                              Keep them coming, guys!
                              Originally posted by Donny View Post
                              donīt know about "secret" exercise but i still do this great exercise. Rich Shows it and i canīt find an old Video of him doing it although i did see one a couple of years ago from him in the 80īs doing it and heavy!.

Comment

• For delts, I like to use dumbells. I do one hand, then the other, and then both together for one rep. When you get to 10 or 12 reps you feel the burn in your delts.

Comment

Working...
                                X